Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Induce? #1 (BR Version)

502 JET
    Dou you run an inducer impeller?If so what difference did you see when you installed it?Did you gain any top end speed or did just pull harder out of the hole?

Duane HTP
    They help the hole shot on a high HP or heavy boat a lot. They do not do anything for top speed, unless your pump wasn't loading properly to start with. They are a great product.

promod
    Dou you run an inducer impeller?If so what difference did you see when you installed it?Did you gain any top end speed or did just pull harder out of the hole?
    hey 502
    well worth it, i run an alky motor and the boat pulls three times harder out of the hole, turn your shaft down and slap ya one in there, well worth the money
    also going from a droop to a snoot i just got from duane, going to see how much better it runs, duane is a great guy he will point you in the right direction
    ProMod
    Grant D

Duane HTP
    Yes they help your hole shot alot.But buy one from the distributor not duane at htp cause I have seen some he has sold and they do not work as good, He sells one of his own styles and like I said they dont work as good, they are stamped with htp and not DPS. Call dons pump service or jet pump repair 662-256-4018
    This is NOT TRUE. I sell DPS Inducers. I buy them 5 or 10 at a time. Call Don and ask him. 4 years ago I sold two made from a company in CA. They did not work as well, so I quit. Look at the advertisement on my web page. There is a picture of what I sell.
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/images/cavita~1.jpg
    Duane

Fast Freddy
    my open bow kachina weighs in at a hefty 1800 lbs. so i run a inducer along with my A-B cut impeller. i also have a pro loader intake grate, ride plate and shoe. anyway, the inducer stopped all cavitation when coming out of the hole but seemed to cost me 1-2 mph on the top end.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Like I said I know of two of them with HTP satamped on them and that is your name. So who knows how many others are out there?It has not been four years ago that they bought them from you either!!!!!
    Your a jackass!!!!!!!! I guess you must be chet,rogaine, or doughnut biotch. Why do you come on here and slander a very good shop with a good rep? FYI, I have a D.P.S inducer that came from htp and it has dps on it. So how do you figure? Do yourself a favor and go F**K yourself :yuk: :yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    seemed to cost me 1-2 mph on the top end.
    I have heard this from a few others. Ron Baker"topless" said that when he ran one it knocked off mph on his eliminator. I havent used mine yet but I will post info one I do.

Flip
    Your a jackass!!!!!!!! I guess you must be chet,rogaine, or doughnut biotch. Why do you come on here and slander a very good shop with a good rep? FYI, I have a D.P.S inducer that came from htp and it has dps on it. So how do you figure? Do yourself a favor and go F**K yourself :yuk: :yuk:
    I second everything in this post. Bought an inducer last year with my Energizer kit from Duane. It's a DPS and Duane was great guy to work with.
    PD only has 3 posts and 2 of them are negative posts on this thread. Sup with that?

wet77
    You can go do yourself a favor to jackass cause a inducer sold by him has htp stamped on it :yuk: so you can go f**k yourself DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your name richard whiskey or we will call do DICK LICKER FOR SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And im not slandering his name just that he sold inducers that have his name stamped on them HTP that is all, never said he was a bad guy.
    Chill out man :220v:
    I got my bronze B and DPS Inducer from HTP last year.
    502 Jet, I can not tell you the difference with or without because I never tried my boat without one.
    But on my 21' daytona 700hp with 5 adults I can mash the throttle to the floor from a idle and not blow out the pump
    My old 18' without it never could do that and it was a lighter boat too!

v-drive
    I don't know anyone that has had work done by Duane. I read alot of this board and this is the first time I have ever seen anything negative said about him.
    Placecraft dragster, hit the road......v-drive

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast