Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bluff

Jr. bentpipes
    Who's all going, I will be there friday night hangin with Flyte,Smalls, and Suicycle and COORS LIGHT, then saturday watching the Canyon Boats factory special setting record passes !
    I love this time of the year!!! Then in just a few weeks it's all about CAMP FAR WEST!!!! where are you bagpipes??

Jimmy,
    Come on down and see us. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off in PHX. Careful now on calling out Bagpipes. His boat is not the same as the old one. (Seriously) This thing runs hard and it is greasy quick. How is your deal coming along?

Sangster
    We'll be there Friday....

waterloged
    Tony what boat will you be driving at Red Bluff?

stoker2001
    will be there in whacker in mod elim class.cant wait to pair up with my whacker buds from vegas area.would be kinda fun to put some of everyday ski flats and hydros on trailer too

fastvdriver
    I'll be coming in on Thursday afternoon I'll be trying to run in the 9's will see what happens first time to ever race at Redbluff. Hopefully I can stay away from the late night activities.

Kurtis500
    I plan on being there. Already have rooms and money to go just waiting for my supermag 3 to show up. I'm getting nervous and pissed, I would hate to make a trip to NY just to beat the crap out of someone. We also need to assemble the other motor and put it in the boat. dang, got lots to do.
    It will be my first trip to North Ca. Wheres Mullet Mountain?

Waterlogged, I will be in the TAF Beg Borrow and Steal. All White #535. Come by and say hi. Kurtis 500, glad to see you are gonna make it. Good luck on all the stuff you have to do before you get on the road.

Kurtis500
    I'll need all the luck I can get. I cant believe I bought the mag from a guy named Dick Gaylord. really, thats his name. He's legit, I looked it up ahead of time. For his sake, that mag better show up before we leave Tuesday since I already sold my electronic distributor and box.
    Good luck to you jetboatguru. I hear there will be a big boat count at Red Bluff.

Kurtis 500,
    I have 2 words for you
    "BACKUP PLAN"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast