Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooo.......What.........Represent!

Da-Bull
    Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's
    I went out to this place in the Deta called Lost Isle (pumper beach) and met a lot of nice people with Jet's. And the beer was flowin. Then the shit talkin started and I was the only flat amoung this group. A couple blown jets and some other hot boats hangin out on the beach talkin shit. So after watching these guy's make some passes and braggen about spankin flatties, I decided to fire up the flat and represent!!!!!!
    Now, those jets were quick out of the hole, but this little 10.1 oval port BBC spanked about five of you suck-n-blo's. I gotta admit, those blower motors had me a little worried, but the Flat was representing!!!! Needless to say, when we got back to the beach the shit talkin was over OUCH. Just a little 10.1 motor, nothing more! CFW is commin and you Delta Boys better turn up the booost because my flat is slow compared to what will at CFW.
    You Jet boy's want to see some real fast flat's, CFW on father's day!!!!!!!!!!! Show me Don't tell me. Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's.

ATTA BOY Da Bull,
    Thanks for representin and giving the Jetboys what fer!! Let us know when you are planning trips to Lost Isle, maybe we can round up some more of the posse

ColeTR1
    Originally posted by Da-Bull
    Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's
    Then the shit talkin started and I was the only flat amoung this group. A couple blown jets and some other hot boats hangin out on the beach talkin shit. So after watching these guy's make some passes and braggen about spankin flatties,
    I decided to fire up the flat and represent!!!!!!
    Needless to say, when we got back to the beach the shit talkin was over OUCH.
    You Jet boy's want to see some real fast flat's, CFW on father's day!!!!!!!!!!! Show me Don't tell me. Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's.
    Da-Bull Good job!! Why would anyone put a blower on a jet boat? What a waste of a nice piece of equipment.

Way to go, Da bull! You are a brave man going out to Lost Isle with all the big boats out there not to speak of being right on the ship channel. It can get rough.

DansBlown73Nordic
    That story reminds me of the time I was out at the river with the guy I bought my 66 Stevens from. He had a real fast Baja..... So we are at the river and he is telling me how his boat is so FAST I listen to this for about 2 hours. He has beat all kinds of boats......yada yada.......So I say well lets give them a run!!!!!
    Put it this way....... He keeps his BIG mouth shut now.....

Jr. bentpipes
    Glad to see the" SO WHAT "boat represent the boys in mulletville,even with a man down, well just say that was for NICK!!!Lets see how many of them come from the jet forum and tell a different story!!! can't wait for camp far, flat heaven!!!!Oh, by the way ATTA BOY Bull, see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUNDUN
    That's cool Da-Bull!!! Glad to see you showed em' up.
    I wish I can make it up to CFW but thats a long haul from so. cal
    Brandon<------- nor. cal wannabe; wants a bad ass flat

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
    That's cool Da-Bull!!! Glad to see you showed em' up.
    I wish I can make it up to CFW but thats a long haul from so. cal
    Don't let that hold you back, alot of us will be pulling up from SoCal, it is well worth the trip

DUNDUN
    Originally posted by Sangerboy
    Don't let that hold you back, alot of us will be pulling up from SoCal, it is well worth the trip
    Thats cool!!! I'm not gonna make it this year though.

LVjetboy
    Oh geez. How big was that fish again? Da-Bull-sh*t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast