Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do today?

DEEZ NUTTS

Debbolas
    Why are there trees in Arizona?
    jk/lol
    Flagstaff is very nice! You must go to Powell a lot. Thanks for the recent Powell pics.......

Forkin' Crazy
    Took my 7 year old son fishing! Lots of FUN!
    Didn't catch many, but all the ones I hooked, I let him reel in. Nice boat ride amoung the cypress trees, alligators, and snakes!
    A day like that beats just about anything!

Debbolas
    Originally posted by Forkin' Crazy
    Took my 7 year old son fishing! Lots of FUN!
    Didn't catch many, but all the ones I hooked, I let him reel in. Nice boat ride amoung the cypress trees, alligators, and snakes!
    A day like that beats just about anything!
    I've been to Lousinana, Did you go fishing at Cato Lake by any chance?

v-drive
    My son just told us they were moving to az., a community called Cave Creek. Does anyone know anything about this area?.
    I can't believe the difference in just about everything. I have never wanted to live anywhere else but California but I guess I will take a look at some property there.. v-drive

Forkin' Crazy
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    I've been to Lousinana, Did you go fishing at Cato Lake by any chance?

No, way up Bayou DeSiard. Caddo Lake is in NW Louisiana. I am in NE Louisiana.... not much difference in the mosquitoes, though...

FRENCHIE
    gym, hb forums, went for drive, took pics of houses, hb forums, lunch, hb forums, lakers game, then hb forums, sex later if in good mood...this is if lakers win of course, hb forums, then bed!

Debbolas
    Originally posted by Forkin' Crazy
    No, way up Bayou DeSiard. Caddo Lake is in NW Louisiana. I am in NE Louisiana.... not much difference in the mosquitoes, though...
    I have relatives in Marshall Texas. My Cousin Bill use to take us to Cado Lake in his pontoon Boat. I use to fish on Cado Lake with my Big Mama way back in the 60's.

Today I am doing laundry and packing for our Lake Mead trip next week................

77charger
    Originally posted by v-drive
    My son just told us they were moving to az., a community called Cave Creek. Does anyone know anything about this area?.
    I can't believe the difference in just about everything. I have never wanted to live anywhere else but California but I guess I will take a look at some property there.. v-drive Beware of that guy who post here by the name of doghouse! j/k he lives there he can answer
    As for today i did get the boat ready for next weekend redo a bearing seal,waxed it,burn cds,fix a broken water pipe,have a beer,

ahhell
    Too windy to do much, but got the inside of the motorhome tore down and ready for some paint, made a new tarp for the river, and practiced drinking....for the river
    now its time for "Chicken on the can" should be eating in 2 hours....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast