Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM opinions

tbanzer
    I have ben looking to get into a cat hull for several years now. I like the HTM hr24 because it seems to be a good fit for me with the small cabin vs all the other cats in that size range that have next to none. Looking to run in the high 80s. What opinions do you guys have of this boat?

dicudmore
    small, family type company. VERY fast hull.
    started as a showroom @ their housel.....

mike37
    great boats
    we bought the sr24 for the room it has
    just hit 100 hrs on my boat just got home from the lake to
    great day if you have any sposifice questoins ask away
    be happy to answer theme
    mike

LAVEYSABRE575
    There main shop is still on there house property ,if you want to call 40 acres with a lamination building and seperate rigging building a small house shop i guess you can i owned the ss24 a great boat very fast hull and handled well they love big power...derek

dicudmore
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    There main shop is still on there house property ,if you want to call 40 acres with a lamination building and seperate rigging building a small house shop i guess you can i owned the ss24 a great boat very fast hull and handled well they love big power...derek
    didn't know they had 40 acres....
    oh well I was right about the house part..

tbanzer
    Have thay changed the hull design over the years? I seen several 98 and 99s that are close to my price range. Wondering if any years are better performers. Mike what does your boat run with the 496. Like I said Id like to be in the high 80s and I dont know how much HP is needed for those speeds. Ideally I would like to find a boat in need of repower. I have a 538 BBC pushing about 650hp looking for a home.

BADBLOWN572
    I won't get in one!

Jetdriver
    Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
    I won't get in one!
    Why not? Thats not what they were testing at Castaic.

BADBLOWN572
    1) I have seen how they are built and 2) with all the problems that people have had flipping them, I won't get in one! I have had multiple ride offers and I refuse to do it! My life is worth more than one ride in a boat that I don't even like!

Jetdriver
    Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
    1) I have seen how they are built and 2) with all the problems that people have had flipping them, I won't get in one! I have had multiple ride offers and I refuse to do it! My life is worth more than one ride in a boat that I don't even like!
    Fair enough! I always thought that those boats were built fairly tough, even went to there shop/home there in aguadulce thinking about buying one. Well now I know!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast