Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call for Elsinore Memorial Day weekend...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    (input subliminal message here)...MONDAY...(end input)
    LOL!
    Believe me, it doesn't take much to convince Mr. Bordsmnj to go to the lake. I am sure we will be there!

Hey Revndave, what are your plans for this weekend???

Ntwotrance

dmontzsta
    How many of you will be at the cove?
    I should be at Marina West around 3:30am, we are going to day camp there. When you go in, if you go to your left and follow that little dirt trail all the way around that big boat and head out to the tip of the beach, I should be there. If any of you want, I can try and park our cars sideways and hog as much of the beach so you can anchor there. Let me know...

Ntwotrance
    we're making the marina our first stop then heading out to the cove for a while

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I think its too shallow for us where you are talking about dmontzsta . We have an i/o. you are talking about the point within the no wake zone right?

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    we're making the marina our first stop then heading out to the cove for a while
    Sounds good, I will save you a spot for your truck and boat. Then if you want to leave your truck there and cruise to the cove, I will have several people there who can watch your stuff the entire time.
    I got yo back!

Ntwotrance
    wutwzat,
    stopped by to check out the flames, saw your neighbors looking at me like I was about to hook and haul the boat, so I left...from what I saw, it's looking good bro.

WUTWZAT
    Was it from across the street. He keeps an eye on my place even when I am outta town, real good guy. Surprised I didn't get a phone call from him. Thanks thou.
    For anyone here with an outboard or an I/O if you wanna hang in the cove. I don't mind letting you pull up your drive and towing you in or out, just ask. Espically if you got a good looking women with you I don;t think anyone would mind.
    I am trying to get a feel for when most people will be there, looks like maybe I might come out Sunday Morning and camp that night til Monday. I wanna get the most of my time and its probably cheaper to stay there then to haul back and forth. Does anyone have any info on camping. I will probably just sleep on a Q size air matress in the bed of my truck with the boat attached or leave it anchored over night, not sure of the rules for that either.
    Thanks again..
    Jason wutwzat@cox.net

Ntwotrance
    jet a message over to mirvin, I know he's camped there before and can tell you what the rates are over at cranes

repo man
    where & when da party at . i'll be there just don't know when or where.look for this boat.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast