Thread: max machine worx

gmocnik
    If anyone is considering upgrades to their bravo drives, the guys at Max have what it takes to survive behind big horsepower. Not only do they know their stuff but they know what customer service is.....Example:
    Saturday at 2:00, after a stop in the channel for lunch, no forward and no reverse...hmmmm...i grab the cell and call savage-no answer, alco-sorry not today, the marina-forget about it.....
    i call Max- Jason says "damn, we are just trying to get out of here, when can you be here". I say an hour. he says "probably a damn shift cable, O.K. get here as soon as you can, we'll wait"...
    after an hour of a tow, getting the trailer, towing to their shop, they pull the drive, replace the entire shift cable and housing, adjust it all up, etc...laugh at me for dinging a new 5 blade herring, and send me on my way....i was back on the water at 4:00
    just a great group of guys with a great product and a great attitude...
    go nowhere else for drive work..
    gm

Sandbar Mike
    gmocnik, Sounds like some stand up people. Where abouts are they located in Havasu?

TOBTEK
    nice to see some CUSTOMER SERVICE! To many businesses these days think that the customers are there for them....not, they are there for the customers. Those will be in for a HARSH suprise IF and when that BIZ slows down.....Can you say BYE BYE. What do the do at MAX to beef of a bravo dive, so you dont have to buy a IMCO or other big buck drive?

gmocnik
    max machine worx shop is on college off of lake havasu blvd..
    phone is 928.505.7860...
    all they do is drives...they have designed pretty much all new internals, shafts, bearings, towers, etc...
    they have a website but it seems to be down today....
    gm

riverracerx
    They rebuilt my exploded Bravo 1 and the thing is solid now! Expensive..but worth it.
    Great guys too! They know their stuff.

RAT A TAT CAT
    we also had a great experiance with those guys. We were down for a poker run and broke our third bravo drive.We looked all over town and nobody seemed to want to go out of their way to repair the drive. We called max machine and they said come right over,we got their they pulled the drive off and apart and said we sould just replace it with one of thiers. the one they had ready to go was the wrong gear ratio so they said come back in a hour. we got back and they installed it while we waited fed us lunch and gave us t-shirts.We have abused their drive bad and had NO problems at all. And on top of that they serviced the drive on our next trip.

WILDERTHANU
    YEP....I'VE BEEN TO THEIR SHOP A NUMBER OF TIMES. THEY WORK OUT RUSTY'S BUILDING UP AT TCS.....GREAT GUYS. THEY DO SOME SICK WORK........
    THIS IS THEIR SITE, IT MUST BE DOWN RIGHT NOW.....
    WWW.MAXMACHINEWORX.COM

HP350SC
    Here's my MMW drive, they do awesome work....