Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I logged on hoping to see some pics...

dmontzsta
    posted from the proud new Riviera owner.

GofastRacer
    And who would that be???..

dmontzsta
    And who would that be???..
    A very known "former" jet boat owner.

I found this hull in a metal scrape yard, unrigged with no holes in the dash. I was picking up a D9 block at the time. I was shocked to see this circle boat, we could not figure out what it was. But after a little more searching, he found out and went back to get it. It has a nice bolsa floor, but a little delam on the stringers. I can say this boat is LIGHT.

GofastRacer
    And you're sure it's a Riv and not a Barron??..

dmontzsta
    And you're sure it's a Riv and not a Barron??..
    yes. At first I was settled on it being a Barron. Jerry ran the HIN number and it did not come up as a Barron. After looking at SSMikes pic, he came to the conclusion it was a Riviera. Cool looking boat, sucks it was so neglected, you just never know where you are going to find a gold mine.

Nucking futs
    And its getting better by the min........................................

GofastRacer
    yes. At first I was settled on it being a Barron. Jerry ran the HIN number and it did not come up as a Barron. After looking at SSMikes pic, he came to the conclusion it was a Riviera. Cool looking boat, sucks it was so neglected, you just never know where you are going to find a gold mine.

Cool!..

dmontzsta
    And its getting better by the min........................................
    your turn!

SK? :220v:

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    geeeezzzz you cant keep your mouth closed about anything hu?
    well we striped a little of the paint to find some good looking Gel under it .. they burned through is some of the corners but it may be fixable.. now i just have to decide what boat to keep after all i pick up the old SK-51 this weekend.. I'm still not totally 100% sure that its a Rivera the hin is RCQ but it has 4 strakes total I'm not that familiar with the Rivera to know it they have 4 or not. by taking it off the trailer we guess its around 450 -500 lbs there is no delam on the stringers just some cracks in the glass were i can pull it up and make it delam, it is repairable no problem with out allot of work. there is however delam on the side gunnel supports . i don't see that as a problem as they are set to far in for my taste so i will rip them out and make new ones and put them further out were they should be.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast