Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ACLU - at it again!

LHC30Victory
    Once again the ACLU proves that it has more time and resources than it does common sense. Now they want LA County to remove a small latin cross from the county seal because it endorses religion. As we all know the ACLU cannot survive without bitching about something. The cross is a historical item - not an endorsement of religion. But they cannot see that. Political Correctness surpasses those things that made this country great. I suggest that Y'all send an email to the ACLU decrying their position on this.
    Here is the story:
    http://www.sgvtribune.com/Stories/0,...169581,00.html
    KUDO's to Antonovich on his letter to Ramona Ripston

welk2party
    F-em!

Scream
    Those assholes sued our local Boy Scout council because they're national agenda is to rid the US of this hideous organization. The council was give $15,000 from the feds as a grant for program and outreach. The ACLU sued because they thought the Scouts used it for anti gay activities. The Scouts won, but the ACLU has no $$ so the Scouts spend $45,000 to keep their $15,000.
    I think they've outlived they're usefulness.

LHC30Victory
    They really had a "usefullness"

LHC30Victory
    Hey Scream - do you mean actions like this:
    http://www.family.org/cforum/citizen...y/a0031333.cfm

Scream
    Sure, how else are all the murders, rapists and moral lepers of society going to get more rights than the law abiding citizenry? The ACLU gives our beloved violent criminals access to gyms, extensive law libraries, premium medical, dental and optical treatment. They're treated pretty good compared to how they have treated thier fellow man in order to be incarcerated.
    Yea, they're pretty usefull alright.
    Scream <----because sometimes ya gotta...

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by Scream
    Sure, how else are all the murders, rapists and moral lepers of society going to get more rights than the law abiding citizenry? The ACLU gives our beloved violent criminals access to gyms, extensive law libraries, premium medical, dental and optical treatment. They're treated pretty good compared to how they have treated thier fellow man in order to be incarcerated.
    Yea, they're pretty usefull alright.
    Scream <----because sometimes ya gotta...
    Thats why I call them the, American Criminal Liberties Union.

mikev
    so homos have more rights than children being taught good old fashion moral values and doing the right thing . what the hell is going on in our country this is so sad.

mirvin
    Holy shit.........
    mirvin

Scream
    Originally posted by mikev
    so homos have more rights than children being taught good old fashion moral values and doing the right thing . what the hell is going on in our country this is so sad.
    That about sums it up. Don't get me wrong. I'm not anti Gay or anti Lesbian. I'm just pro Heterosexual. There should be nothing wrong with me or anyone else promoting non abarant behavior, and I should be able to choose who teaches my son how to act like a man. I'm pretty sure Barney Frank isn't the role model I'd chose for that.
    The whole issue is of equal access and what exactly that means. Of course there are two sides to every story, but the ACLU does't think that's the case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast