Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Isle for Memorial day?

FoMoCo
    Anybody headin to the Delta for Memorial day?? I am headin out with a couple of Jets to Lost isle, probabley be most of us there on Saturday!!

RACER52
    I'll probably stop by, will be on the water for sure!!!!
    Racer

Restless22
    yep, will be there, with a bunch of peeps on sat., The Mai Tais are callen my name

FoMoCo
    So is that place Crackin that weekend? I have never been there. Do we need to get a spot early? If so like what time?

Aqua Boogie1
    I'll be there also........and yes I would say get there early. It doesn't open until noon, but if you want a spot at the dock, I would arrive around 10-1030 that mornig. I'd rather get there early than to have to swim in. Which I had to do a couple of times. If the weather is nice, it will be one hell of a party.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Make sure you bring plenty of BEADS!!!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._beads-med.jpg

FoMoCo
    I'm all over that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never checked But is it Illegal to have a Beer Bong? I have been using a dual beer bong with Brass shut off valves for a year, but just never at the lake! I want to bring it, but not suer of the law.

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Not really sure either, just watch for the cops.......I know if you try to use it on the dock at the Lost Isle, they won't let you. You kinda have to be discreet with the alcohol.

NorCalCat
    Originally posted by FoMoCo
    I'm all over that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never checked But is it Illegal to have a Beer Bong? I have been using a dual beer bong with Brass shut off valves for a year, but just never at the lake! I want to bring it, but not suer of the law.
    Yo can not bring it on the Island, however, if you beach in front of the volleyball court, you can have it on you boat and they can't say shite! Drink all you want on your boat or in the watter. But do remember the cops are the biggest assholes there. The ride around on Seadoo's so you can't really spot them. They won' t bust you for the beer bong, but if they see you hop in your boat and rip off, you may get a DUI. I saw that last weekend.

HCS
    Or a BUI! It happen to me, f ucks your whole day up!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast