Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on oil brands!!!!!!

Originally posted by GofastRacer
    There ya go, that's where I buy mine for my daily drivers!.. Hell, Art....I use that shit in the boats too, just change it often. When ya use as much oil as I do you need to shop price.

GofastRacer
    Originally posted by 058
    Hell, Art....I use that shit in the boats too, just change it often. When ya use as much oil as I do you need to shop price.
    I hear that!..LOL

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am just curious to see what people are running. I run valvoline racing straight 60 in the boat and valvoline racing 20-50 in the lexus.
    My brother just changed his oil in his stock ass mitsubish 3000gt and he bought royal purple. I told him he dont need that shit. i said castrol or good ole valvoline will be fine but he's hard headed!

HammerDown
    Kendall GT user here.
    GT 50 for the Boat,
    GT 50 for the Harley...and GT 20-50 for the Vette.
    Mobil Delvac 300 15/40 for the Diesel. Only because I can't find Kendall Diesel

CustomCruiser
    Torco Racing MPZ 50wt in the boat
    Mobil One 15/50wt in the wife's car
    Still using MotorCraft oil in the 6.0 power stroke (new). Any suggestions for diesel? Mobil One says OK for diesel, or do I need something specifically made for diesel engines?

Jordy
    Originally posted by HammerDown
    Kendall GT user here.
    GT 50 for the Boat,
    GT 50 for the Harley...and GT 20-50 for the Vette.
    Mobil Delvac 300 15/40 for the Diesel. Only because I can't find Kendall Diesel
    I used to use Kendall back when it was green. They changed the color and I kind of lost interest.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by CustomCruiser
    Torco Racing MPZ 50wt in the boat
    Mobil One 15/50wt in the wife's car
    Still using MotorCraft oil in the 6.0 power stroke (new). Any suggestions for diesel? Mobil One says OK for diesel, or do I need something specifically made for diesel engines?
    Mobil Delvac 300 15/40....just bought another 3 gallons a WallMart.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    I used to use Kendall back when it was green. They changed the color and I kind of lost interest.
    I hear ya about the color. I almost went into shock to see the old green color Kendall color go away. I spoke to a Kendall Rep. several years ago when this happened. I was assured it's the same GREAT oil. Kendall spends it's money on the product...and not so much the hype/marketing. They totally respect their loyal customers from way back in the begining to current day.
    PS. at one time Kendall was actually Purple!
    And the Nitro 70 is still Green but it's actually formulated for Nitro burning race vehicles.

victorfb
    i see alot of you guys are running straight 50wt in your boats. my GM crate 502 paper work says to run 5-30. i do have some 10-30 royal purple i was planning to use, but now im not so sure. why the straight 50wt guys? did you set looser clearances or something?

Fiat48
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Word is when kendall changed the color, the MPZ was also deleted. The Nitro 70 oil still has the MPZ. Lot of alcohol racers dropping Kendall and going to Torco to get the MPZ in 50 and 60 weight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast