Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a bunch of crap

Havasu_Dreamin
    Smart. Too much traffic getting to and from the lake, too much traffic on the lake, too many idiots on the lake. I'll stay in So. Cal and hit the Havasu house on non-holiday weekends.

gigamurph
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    Smart. Too much traffic getting to and from the lake, too much traffic on the lake, too many idiots on the lake. I'll stay in So. Cal and hit the Havasu house on non-holiday weekends. You have a house in Havasu? YOU SUCK! (he says in a light-hearted, HALF-jokin' manner)

ahhell
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    Smart. Too much traffic getting to and from the lake, too much traffic on the lake, too many idiots on the lake. I'll stay in So. Cal and hit the Havasu house on non-holiday weekends.
    Want to adopt a son so i can use" our" house at Havasu...or am i older than you

TCHB
    We are sitting Huntington Beach and enjoying the day. We have all summer for Havasu Time!

OGShocker
    The wifey and I just rolled back to the house. We drove out to Havasu to put a bid in on a house. We met with Warlock25s did our paper work and came home. WHAT A FOCKING ZOO! Most ramps were closed by 10AM! We had a great drive back home.
    John and Michele are great folks! Just meeting them was worth the drive out.
    We do not plan on boating on BIG weekends...ever!
    PS. We thought about stopping to see you Roland. I was a little tired from the drive, plus our son is staying with my Mom tonight Someday we will be out for supper.

Rod-64
    Me bombed!~!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123