Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lake stains on gel-coat

Bottoms Up
    I am looking for a product that will take off lake stains on my gel-coat. I have tried a dozen product and none of them work so far.

phebus
    Try John at Attention To Detail, they have awesome products. I bet the Shark Tower would work great. Here is the link: http://www.attn-to-detail.com/

powerplay230
    Have you tried Sno-Bol toilet cleaner? $1.29 at grocery store and works great on gel coat. DO NOT get on paint or your skin though... burns like he*#!! Just spray or wipe on (with gloves) let it sit a minute then just rinse off and you are done....

RiverToysJas
    "Mr Clean's Magic Eraser". No Chemicals, just a sponge. Use it with plain old water, even river water. Does wonders on everything, including the interior!!! All I'll say is, trying it and you'll be hooked!!!
    RTJas

1RVR RYD
    Agreed- Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser works wonders.

FRENCHIE
    im gonna try that one!

dicudmore
    I hear you may be cleaning for a while to get that elsinore water off.....

FRENCHIE
    well i bought the magic eraser today and used it after this afternoon run at elsinore! works like a charm, but a 4 pack is about $4.00 and i could of easily used two, but used one!

Ziggy
    Originally posted by FRENCHIE
    well i bought the magic eraser today and used it after this afternoon run at elsinore! works like a charm, but a 4 pack is about $4.00 and i could of easily used two, but used one!
    You need to get that stuff at Walmart--WAY cheaper---Think I paid $1.77 for the 4 pack.

powerplay230
    What is this stuff, a kitchen cleaner or something made for degreasing or hardwater stains or what? Sounds great if safe enough to even use on interior and no burning your skin off!
    So Walmart in the boat, auto, or home department??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast