Thread: Feeling pretty good

Daytona100
    I feel pretty lucky that both my parents are still around. My dad is almost 70 years old. He's seen my brother and I go thru a divorce and re established ourselves. This week-end I was lucky enough to take him for a ride in my new boat. I took him for a ride in my OLD 21 Eliminator bowrider last and the ride was pretty rough in the windblown water. It was pretty tough getting him in the Daytona. People clapped from the shoreline after we finally got him in. Took him for a 70 mph jaunt. Fastest he,s ever been on the water. He kicked it in the cove had a few silver bullets hung out with his grandchildren and had a damn good time. He,s a cancer survivor and I dont know how much longer he,s goeing to be around. I guess what I,me trying to say is enjoy life while you can and if you can try to make someone elses day to.

phebus
    Cherish what youv'e got. It's nice to see you realize that. Too many have realized too late.

1Bahnerjet
    You really never know how long you have to enjoy Life.
    My dads 85 & can't swim. I still take him for a Ride maybe once per-Summer, just tell him to hang on (He won't wear a Vest )

shueman
    PROP...!!!!
    Way to Go...

LeE ss13
    Daytona100 .... you are Blessed. Congrats.