Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost Isle Yesterday

diggler
    So I'm out at the Lost Isle on Saturday. I check the boat a few times to make sure that everything is fine. (I had it anchored bow out with the ass end tied to a log).
    Well, when we left about 10:00PM, I find someone had cut my boat loose. Then I look in the boat and find that everything had been stolen. (They took life preservers, maps, multi-tool, and a duffle bag with clothes). Well, that isn't even what pissed me off completely. The loss was bad enough, but these assholed pulled my plug wires off the spark plugs AND the distributor!!! Who the **** would do that!!!! It took me forever to get the firing order right because I couldn't remember. I still had two pistons off, but fortunately, the marina I was pulling out of was close.
    I guarantee, I won't be back to Lost Isle again. What a bunch of ****ing losers out there that steal! I am so PISSED!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I 'm sorry to hear that.. I would be so pissed.. they didn't harm the gel coat or anything did they.. it piises me off when people work hard for what they have and some f ucking ass hole has to take it away just because they have nothing..
    again I'm sorry for the punk world we live in.

Dr. Eagle
    I have gotten where I'll go there during the day, but I leave before the sun goes down. I have heard lots of stories about that place. Sorry the punks pulled that shit. Probably were worried you'd stumble on them when they were dicking with your boat and wanted to make it tough for you to chase them down.
    Ass holes.......

RiverToysJas
    Very sorry to hear that!
    Where's Lost Isle?
    RTJas

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Very sorry to hear that!
    Where's Lost Isle?
    RTJas
    It's just off the San Joaquin River in the Delta... cool little place, reminds me of Gilligans Island with a bar...

randy77zt
    tweekers-its getting to be the haves vs the have nots here in the valley.i never did get into the party scene any way.i like speed.but since i sold my boat i am getting depressed.

Dr. Eagle
    I'd stop by there and have a beer or a burger or both... but I never hung out there. It is tough to keep your eye on the boat and lots of people I have talked to have said they have had things stolen there. Besides I hate having to tie up stern in...
    And Tweakers? Is there a Methamphetamine problem in the area... I know........... it's pretty bad...

GlastronGuy
    That sucks, Derk. Were you out scouting for TP4?

Mrs. Restless22
    IM so sorry to hear that
    We were also there on Saturday, but didnt run into any problems.
    Out of curiousity, where abouts were you docked?

diggler
    Thanks for the replies.... .Nope, not scouting for TP4.
    I was anchored just out of sight from the bar, on the main channel. The only thing I'm happy about is that everyone got home safely. I guess that's all that really matters.
    However, the others that were beached had some major issues. They were either partially swamped, or they couldn't get their boats out because the tide had gone out.
    I saw one group of boaters that were trying to pull their boat out that night have eight guys or so trying to pull the boat off, and they ended up ripping the teak swim step completely off!
    Oh, almost forgot, there is a big methamphetamine issue out there. I seem to remember some news about houseboats blowing up on side-sloughes (sic) because they had meth labs there?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast