Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SPAM* - Various parts

Cas
    This stuff is NOT mine, just posting for a non internet person so you can call him direct if interested in any of the parts. His name is Rick and he can be reached at (510) 304-5070
    2 - 21 gal aluminum gas tanks - $200.00
    1 - steering cable (new) rotary style for 21' boat - $60.00
    1 - 460 Ford ski tow - $25.00
    1 - Place Diverter with hydraulic pump - call to make a deal
    1 - Fiberglass swim step with pump access - $100.00
    The above is pretty much all I know about the parts, please call Rick for any other info. Since he doesn't have internet access, pictures are probably not an option. I did look at the stuff and it all looks to be in real good shape.
    Oh yea, he's in Nor Cal so please keep that in mind if you're going to call.

WriedtStuff
    What are the dimensions on the tanks?

Cas
    WriedtStuff,
    You need to give Rick a call. As I said, I just posted what's available and even though I looked at everything, I don't want to make a guess and be wrong.

Cas
    anybody call this guy yet? Just curious on what he's said about any of the stuff?

Greaser
    I called the guy yesterday. I wanted to buy the ski tow from him. He didnt want to ship it to me. I even offered him double the asking price for it. He still wouldnt ship it to me. Oh, and that was plus shipping charges.

WriedtStuff
    I guess I will never get him to ship fuel tanks.....if he won't ship a ski tow.....and I'm certainly not willing to offer him double the price....Oh well...

Cas
    Greaser,
    I gave him a call today to find out a bit more about the diverter. He told me about you but said he wasn't going to ship the ski tow for $25.00 including shipping. Sounds to me like there's a miscommunication there.
    Wreidt, he'll ship.
    Here's the shinny, he broke his back in 9 places and is looking at a few more operations including a possible liver transplant. I'm guessing he's not going to be into going through too much effort for a $25.00 item. If you really want the ski tow, I'll see what I can do to get someone else to ship it........Jethro, you reading this?

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by Cas
    ........Jethro, you reading this?
    He stepped in his shit LMAO

Greaser
    I am not trying to talk bad about your friend, but when I told him I would pay $50 plus shipping, he asked me how much they would cost brand new. I told him around $100, he told me I might as well buy a new one because it would take more than that to get him to ship it to me. Now dont get me wrong, I am not talking down on him, I am just telling you what was said. I understand that the money is not worth the hassle of having to go to the shipping place, to find out shipping charges, then contacting me to tell me what the shipping charges are, then having to wait for me to send the money, and then having to go back to the shipping place to ship the ski tow. That is why I was willing to pay $50 for something he was only asking $25 for,

Cas
    no biggie Greaser, he's really not a friend. I just bought a few parts from him the other day and told him I'd post up his stuff.
    I probably should have picked up a couple of the other items so I had them here to sell. If gas wasn't so darned expensive, I'd go get the ski tow and sell it for $50.00 to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast