Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elsinore or Perris

Garrddogg
    planning some puddle trips, I've been to Perris but never to Elsinore. How do they compare?

ADDICTED
    Well If your boat makes any noise then they wont allow you on the lake. NIce beaches witha cool island. Long steep slippery launch ramps. And must be there real early to make it on the lake.
    That was perris:
    Now Elsinore,
    Green water, Have a speed zone, Sound not much of an issue. Cool party cove.
    With family in a fishing boat Perris,
    With family in a sport boat Elsinore.

syke-o
    does anyone know where i can go to look at which lake has a higher bacteria level?? i know they bothmight have some issues, but which one is cleaner??

Ziggy
    Perris is a sezpool---too many bathers with diapers lounging in Perris...You know they got trouble with Bacteria if they are dropping in oxygenators to attempt to clean it. Far side of lake probably better.
    Elsinore is ugly green but not bateria loaded...just algae growth causing the green tint---never felt inviting to jump in that green water at all to me. And seeing a seafoam green wake behind ya is weird.

Debbolas
    Isn't Silverwood open now? Or is that just for fishing boats?

Commander460
    I passed by silverwood last week, and the sign by the freeway had closed plastered across it. I heard its real nice though???

Ziggy
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    Isn't Silverwood open now? Or is that just for fishing boats?
    Someone just posted that it opened last weekend or this coming weekend, something like that. After the fires its hard to say what its like there now.

Kachina26
    Come on Force, just go to Havasu!!!!!!! You don't wanna go drive in a circle do ya??? I say 6-11 is a good date, I'll be there and so will Frenchie.

dicudmore
    6-11...also the Cheetah regatta.
    don't think I'll be there though

Kachina26
    What the heck is wrong with you????? Get out to the zoo! Don't make me come up to Mohave lookin for ya.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast