Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Regatta

goneboatin
    The Howard Regatta is still on the 25, 26, & 27th of June, right? How do I go about ordering some shirts and hats? I'm making plans, but staying at BlueWater and cruising up from the Springs. Is there a central meeting location? Looking forward to see all you Howard owners out there.

little rowe boat
    Well first off there is not an official HCB regatta,Nick SDLifesaver tried to put one together but did not receive any support from the owners of HCB,so needless to say there are no hats or shirts for the unofficial HCB get together at Lake Havasu on the weekend of 6-25. I emailed Nick to find out what is going on with the get together and he said he would be there that weekend but did not have an Itinarary.So it is pretty much up in the air.

goneboatin
    Well, me and the family be up there anyway, we'll check out the channel and the sandbar. Hope to see all you Howard folk out there.

little rowe boat
    There should be quite a few of us their.

roln 20s
    Ok- lets keep this at the top, and get a list of those going. LRB or Nick- either of you get a list of Howard Boat Buyers and numbers, if so, let me know and I'll call some.
    Lets get the list going:
    Roln 20s with GF (Patrick and Amanda- riding with Dr Marg)
    Dr Marg and family
    Badaxe?
    Little Rowe Boat
    SDLifesaver
    CBudge?
    Blown Howard? still gonna be working?
    Killer V?
    GT- you coming in another Howard?
    Mike Willen- call me!
    New Owner to GT's boats (Bullet 1 and Bullet 2)
    28 Howard Bullet at LA Show ("Bite the Bullet"- I think his name is Les John?)
    Hulshot?
    TCHB?
    BlownHowardCat?
    VDCruiser?
    Travis- HCB?
    MNHowardCat?
    Alan Rice (Steamin Rice's dad)
    VDriveRide?
    HolyMoly?
    These are all of the members I can think of that have Howards (or I think they do )- so please add to the list. I'll give everyone a couple of days to respond, then I will start PM people
    Roln 20s <----can't wait for this regatta

SDLifesaver
    Due to lack of interest I canned the shirts and hats. I spent a couple hundred dollars on art work and digitizing but 21 shirts and 9 hats isn't worth all the money it was going to cost. The weekend is the 24,25,26 so I guess just look for Howards in the channel.

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by SDLifesaver
    The weekend is the 24,25,26 so I guess just look for Howards in the channel.
    How about posting a common meeting location, say Friday afternoon around 1pm or so at the Sandbar and 10:00AM Saturday at Steamboat? Once we have some concurrence, we can post a thread with some kind of itinerary. This way we'll all hook up.
    Roln and Nick, thanks for your energy guys!!! Sorry to here about the lack of interest on the shirt and hats, but we gotta try our best with this deal because it will send a clear message to Mike and Gene that a regatta is essential considering we all have purchased one of the finest, highest dollar products available.
    If we can organize just a little with a common meeting time on the water and maybe dinner one night, we'll have a blast!!!! Marg's will flow! Patrick, bring the big cooler (I'll make a huge batch)

little rowe boat
    Thanks Nick, sorry all of your hard work didn't pay off.

dr. margarita
    We'll make it up to him!!! After the fourth marg I pour him, he'll forget all about the shirts and hats!!!
    Let's all keep this thread alive so the word gets out!

goneboatin
    It'll be a Howards and Margaritas weekend!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast