Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Regatta

Essex502
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    You are entirely correct- I'm not sure how many did, but I know I did. And with more time, I would have gotten one.
    I wish you wouldn't regret it, eventhough I see what you are saying. Howard boats is a professional organization, as you seem to be a very professional individual--I hope nothing changes--in fact I hope your relationship improves rathers its just saying hi or a new boat purchase-YOU DESERVE IT. Your enthusiasm toward their product gains extra respect from me...cuz I'm the same way, as all Howard owners seem to be.
    As do we!!
    2 days and counting for me---I'm jealous for those of you that are there or getting ready to go
    BTW- Hopefully Les John will be joining us. I hope to talk to him today- here's his boat- a beautiful 28 Bullet Open Bow "Bite the Bullet."
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...llet_1-med.jpg
    Roln 20s
    Patrick..if you talk to him...ask him if he's dating a gal in CA...he might be the Howard owner I met in CA a month or so ago...Lives off of Mulberry in LHC if it's the same guy. If he's married...I never met him!

goneboatin
    ...so where's the (un)official meetin' place for all us Howard folk?

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by goneboatin
    ...so where's the (un)official meetin' place for all us Howard folk?
    When people hit the water on friday,we are supposed to meet in the channel.

WaterBox
    The Willen's have been alive, and in business long enough to know that there are some things in life that you just "NEED" to do. You might not want to do it, but to keep the heat off, and keep everybody happy ya got too. Kind a like paying Taxes.:yuk: And like someone else said above, It doesn't need to be a every year deal!!!! Un-like Taxes

little rowe boat
    The regatta is just something that is not important to them.Oh well what can you do.

havalen
    howard doesn't owe youa regatta. what they owe you is what you have the best custom boat you can buy thats what i think anyway.when you bought your boat you knew they did not have a regatta but it did not make you not buy it. how many of you go out on the weekends and do what you all week not a lot of you i bet.mike and gene spend hours to make sure you get the best boat built.i know they will have a regatta as soon as they can take time from building qualty boats.it is not as easy as just wrin ting a check. MY NAME IS LENNY HANCOCK and you can call me any time 928 486 5525

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by havalen
    howard doesn't owe youa regatta. what they owe you is what you have the best custom boat you can buy thats what i think anyway.when you bought your boat you knew they did not have a regatta but it did not make you not buy it. how many of you go out on the weekends and do what you all week not a lot of you i bet.mike and gene spend hours to make sure you get the best boat built.i know they will have a regatta as soon as they can take time from building qualty boats.it is not as easy as just wrin ting a check. MY NAME IS LENNY HANCOCK and you can call me any time 928 486 5525
    When I purchased mine they said a regatta was in the works.
    Met some nice peeps at the unofficial HCB regatta this weekend.

havalen
    AND THEY WILL

Troubles No More
    Lenny
    I was with Gino this weekend and we notice your cat in the channel but nobody was in it, where were you?

Troubles No More
    Here’s a pic of the unofficial Howard get together on Sat, down by the Havasu Springs, I will apologize in advance that I did not have my wide angel lens with me to show all the boats, so this is the best I could do. I apologize for all the other Howard boats that where not included in the pic.
    Next year I will be equipped with all the necessary gear to show all the boats.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast