Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Regatta

dr. margarita
    Whoops....accidentally hit the "Send Reply" button before finishing the last post and I'm not even drunk. The son will be in a 21ft Howard Day Cruiser and dad will be in his Blosdale powered cat. This is gonna rock!! They'll be in the channel Friday afternoon!!

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by GT
    You guys have a good(safe)time. For me: No Howard, No regatta. So I will not be attending.
    No chance you and Mike grab a shop boat and join us???

BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey Dr Marg when you gonna be out there. Lets hook up on friday and run up to havasu. You know the millers huh??? They are a close friend of my family's

RVRKID
    I just sent the link over to Todd Miller

roln 20s
    The son will be in a 21ft Howard Day Cruiser and dad will be in his Blosdale powered cat. This is gonna rock!! They'll be in the channel Friday afternoon!!
    Thats awesome- I'm definately stoked. Good work "doctor."
    Roln 20s

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by BLOWN HOWARD
    Hey Dr Marg when you gonna be out there. Lets hook up on friday and run up to havasu. You know the millers huh??? They are a close friend of my family's
    We'll be out Thursday afternoon, staying at the Springs. I would love to hook up and run to Havasu Friday.
    Hey Blown Howard, are you the guy that has the cool trailer down near the water at Havasu Springs? I met a guy that has a red and purple Howard cat with a blown Blosdale in it. Could that be you?

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by RVRKID
    I just sent the link over to Todd Miller
    Sweet! Looking forward to getting to know Todd better, I've known his dad for several years.

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    I'm definately stoked
    Roln 20s
    When you com'in out Roln? Have you gotten an owner's list from Mike or Gene yet?

BLOWN HOWARD
    No Dr Marg i have a place down in parker on the az side, and i am running a 22ft offshore with a blower motor. Lets definetly hook up on friday and run to havasu. I will keep in touch so we can meet up. So far everything looks like i will be making it so far.

roln 20s
    When you com'in out Roln? Have you gotten an owner's list from Mike or Gene yet?
    We'll be leaving the house around 6am on Friday, so in Parker around 8am. Unless you want me there sooner...just name the time. I know, gotta love the 2 hour drive to Parker
    I haven't got an owners list, but I will call Mike and Gene this week, and see what I can get.
    So far everything looks like i will be making it so far.
    Thats what I like to hear!
    Roln 20s

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast