Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The # 1 DCB Cheerleader!!!

Bling Bling
    Just got off the phone with Gay Goose. Seems he's planning his weeks vacation this summer, get this, in Havasu around the time of the DCB regatta. You are GAY. And what's also funny, all the pictures you see of him in his boat, driving through the channel. POOSER. At least the previous owner took the thing out and rang it out. I remeber back in the day when you were a boater and not a floater, we used to burn fuel. Now, the only thing you do is worry about who's gonna fix the scratches in the underside of your sponsons from beaching it in the channel. You poor thing!!!

the_gray_goose
    WOW!
    Let's see here who is the the channel poser???
    http://images.snapfish.com/346734866...2%3E983%3EWSNR CG%3D323363366%3B%3C6%3Bnu0mrj
    And why is bling on that DCB?
    http://images.snapfish.com/346734866...2%3E983%3EWSNR CG%3D323363366%3B388nu0mrj
    because his big Nor-Tech is broke :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    http://images.snapfish.com/346734866...3B2%3E983%3EWS NRCG%3D323363366%3B%3C69nu0mrj
    Looks like a DCB cheerleader to Me!!!!
    http://images.snapfish.com/346734866...2%3E983%3EWSNR CG%3D323363366%3B38%3Anu0mrj

BoatFloating
    Just got off the phone with Gay Goose. Seems he's planning his weeks vacation this summer, get this, in Havasu around the time of the DCB regatta. You are GAY. And what's also funny, all the pictures you see of him in his boat, driving through the channel. POOSER. At least the previous owner took the thing out and rang it out. I remeber back in the day when you were a boater and not a floater, we used to burn fuel. Now, the only thing you do is worry about who's gonna fix the scratches in the underside of your sponsons from beaching it in the channel. You poor thing!!!
    Ouch........ :boxed: :rollside:

Phat Matt
    Are you trying to say he should change his name to "The Chartruese Goose".

Bling Bling
    Are you trying to say he should change his name to "The Chartruese Goose".
    Pretty much. If ya think about it, MBROWN, Gay goose, Charley, Orange boats, DCB, my boating consists of cruzing the channel cause I'm a total poser. Sounds like a HOMO pattern to me. HH what about that Union Jack guy? Is his boat orange?

Havasu Hangin'
    HH what about that Union Jack guy? Is his boat orange?
    Everytime I see Unionjack, he's wearing that same brown outfit. Do you think it's always the same one, or he has like 30 of them, and he just rotates?
    :idea:

alfonzo
    Ouch........ :boxed: :rollside:
    DITTO! :220v: :220v:

Bling Bling
    Everytime I see Unionjack, he's wearing that same brown outfit. Do you think it's always the same one, or he has like 30 of them, and he just rotates?
    :idea:
    Now that's funny. I hear he spends alot of time in those tanning beds to? Any truth to that.

Havasu Hangin'
    Now that's funny. I hear he spends alot of time in those tanning beds to? Any truth to that.
    Not sure what he's doing in there. :supp:
    All I know is Jason Priestley from 90210 called...he wants his sideburns back!
    :cry:

alfonzo
    Not sure what he's doing in there. :supp:
    All I know is Jason Priestley from 90210 called...he wants his sideburns back!
    :cry:Jason Priestley just called...He's very hurt you said that :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast