Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Barron Sprint Circle Boat ????

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    if im not mistaken,...this is the same type of hull that boatguy222 is selling.
    i believe the name of the boat was "sew what"?
    this hull is super clean!... and very light!
    i might want to mention too, that it has never been rigged!
    if i can remember,... it has like 8-9 different colors of "GEL", and the pic of it on mark's trailer does it no justice whatsoever!
    just my .02
    todd
    Actually Todd, 222's boat is a Jones Starfire splash by D'Cucci with a cut-a-way deck. It has the same gel pattern as the "Sew What" boat in your picture but the hulls are different.

boatguy222
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    if im not mistaken,...this is the same type of hull that boatguy222 is selling.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/43c4-med.jpg
    i believe the name of the boat was "sew what"?
    this hull is super clean!... and very light!
    i might want to mention too, that it has never been rigged!
    if i can remember,... it has like 8-9 different colors of "GEL", and the pic of it on mark's trailer does it no justice whatsoever!
    just my .02
    todd
    Todd,
    Jerry's right that boat is a Biesemeyer, Paul later had a D'cucci with the T-deck, with about the same colors in it. I have some pics of it running at Clarkston, Wa, in 82 or 83.
    The Starfire runs flatter than the Biesemeyer, and kinda skips around the corners.

glad we figured that out!....after all i dont use my left foot at all! lol
    now that you say that,... i remember my conversations with paul stratton, and that is exactly what he said!
    todd

Cowboy Bob
    Thanks to everyone for the information and leads on the Barron Sprint . I really appreciate the help.
    As soon as things slow down here at work, I'll be following up on some of these Boats!
    For those of you that go back a ways,(and have followed this post) the Boat I owned was on a Yellowish Orange Trailer. It had Blue Anodized Hardware.
    It may have been fixed on the bottom below the Dash, not sure.
    Does anyone remember or recognize the description?
    Last I saw it it was on the same trailer, but repainted in Green, Maroon and Silver (about 7 Colors) the hardware was all bare Aluminum, the Cav. Plates were Black.
    It's got sentimental value to me so I figure I'll track it down someday!

DEBS66BARONE
    HI THERE, SORRY I DONT HAVE THE INFO YOU WANT BUT JUST WANTED TO JOIN IN ON THE BARONE BAND WAGON. JUST BOUGHT MINE LAST SUMMER AND IM VERY PLEASED EXCEPT FOR THE STEERNG BEING ON THE RIGHT SIDE JUST HARD TO GET USED TO. ITS AN OLD BOAT BUT ITS MY DREAM BOAT ILL KEEP IT FOREVER. NEEDS SOME APOLSTRY WORK HAD TROUBLE WITH GETTING THE WATER FLOW THREW THE HEADERS CORRECTLY HAD TO CHANGE OIL ALOT UT EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT JUST HAD IT OUT LAST WEEKEND. ITS SMALL AND ALITTLE SQUIRRLY IN ROUGH WATER BUT KICKED BUTT ON MY BROTHERS 20 FT OMEGA JET. ILL KEEP MY EYE OUT FOR WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IM IN CALIF. THERES NO OTHER FLAT BOTTOM ITS THE NEW WHITE MEAT HAHAA

Roman 1
    Whats a Barone?? This thread is about Barron sprints. Is that what you have? Welcome to the boards
    R1

Brodie
    Originally posted by DEBS66BARONE
    HI THERE, SORRY I DONT HAVE THE INFO YOU WANT BUT JUST WANTED TO JOIN IN ON THE BARONE BAND WAGON. JUST BOUGHT MINE LAST SUMMER AND IM VERY PLEASED EXCEPT FOR THE STEERNG BEING ON THE RIGHT SIDE JUST HARD TO GET USED TO. ITS AN OLD BOAT BUT ITS MY DREAM BOAT ILL KEEP IT FOREVER. NEEDS SOME APOLSTRY WORK HAD TROUBLE WITH GETTING THE WATER FLOW THREW THE HEADERS CORRECTLY HAD TO CHANGE OIL ALOT UT EVERYTHING IS WORKING GREAT JUST HAD IT OUT LAST WEEKEND. ITS SMALL AND ALITTLE SQUIRRLY IN ROUGH WATER BUT KICKED BUTT ON MY BROTHERS 20 FT OMEGA JET. ILL KEEP MY EYE OUT FOR WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IM IN CALIF. THERES NO OTHER FLAT BOTTOM ITS THE NEW WHITE MEAT HAHAA
    This ladey's crazy,,,,,,,Thats funney
    Barone

ChetRippley
    I think you pronounce it "BA- RONE"

Cowboy Bob
    Well, I found my Boat !
    Well, not exactly found it but I heard what happened to it.
    Apparently the guy I sold it to was running it at the River (Parker) and the Hull broke. Not sure where or how or any other details. Apparently they drug it up on the shore upside down and saved the Motor. Did not get any details on the hardware or V-Drive. The thing I did hear was that it broke where it was repaired from a previous break. I think it had cracked up in front of the Kick Board/Bulkhead under the Dash. Again, this is all second hand info since the Guy I sold it to is at that place where "Cool People" get to go (3 hot's and a cot).
    The search is over, at least for my old Boat. Now it's time to quit looking for it and find a new project.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234