Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What airlines fly into Parker?

jackpunx
    Ive been looking to book from Burbank to Parker and nothing is coming up.. Any suggestions?
    thanks

Brian Ray
    When did Parker get an Airport....It's been awhile since I've been out there. I only thought they had crop dusters flying around.
    -Brian

BADBLOWN572
    I was unaware that there were any commercial airlines that fly into parker. I wish there was, but not to my knowlege.

Rev. Williams
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Ive been looking to book from Burbank to Parker and nothing is coming up.. Any suggestions?
    thanks
    You may have to charter a private flight from Van Nuys airport. Try Millionaire. They're not overly expensive and you can get a twin engine Cherokee on up to a G3.

AZmike
    TTA = Tree Top Airlines

Havasu_Dreamin
    I seem to rember reading on here about someone on the boards that flies their own plane into Parker. Is my memory right or is the advancing age getting to me?

jackpunx
    I have a group or co workers that we are going to entertain down in Parker on the weekend of 6-18.. I was trying to get a couple of them on a private flight.. They may just end up flying into havi.. If you know anyone that wants to do it and it make $$$ sense ... PM me
    thanks
    Mark

NorCalCat
    Look at Bullhead IFP and Havasu HAE.
    I think only America West flies into these airports from Phoenix.

WUTWZAT
    You need to fly out of to Phoenix and then catch a connector flight to Bullhead / Laughlin (IFP) you might also be able to fly into Las Vegas and catch a flight to Laughlin.
    Impress your friends and send them Greyhound.

Flying Tiger
    Theirs a King Air that pulls into the Parker Airport what seems like scheduled stops with "Colorado River Indian Tribes" written above the door, and luggage and passengers and uniformed personel getting on and off the plane.
    See it often when I'm near the airport

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast