Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanger mini day Blown HEMI for sale (spam)

Got 2Ride
    check out v-drive or click on link for pics or send me & email @ tothebay@pacbell.net
    HEMI pics
    Sorry for the spam..thanks for looking

Heatseeker
    Was this the same Sanger that was at CFW on NYD, kicking everybody's ass?
    If not, it sure looks similar .

disco_charger
    Never mind. I saw the price on V drive. Nice ride
    [ March 22, 2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

Maxey
    Very nice boat! I have a 75' with a blown 502. Just curious, what prop/gears do you run? Do you have any problems with "bow steer" at higher speeds? What are you asking for your boat? I have a friend looking for a blown cruiser.
    MAxey

lakesmodified
    Got 2Ride:
    check out v-drive or click on link for pics or send me & email @ tothebay@pacbell.net
    HEMI pics
    Sorry for the spam..thanks for looking That looks like the same boat I seen for sale about two years ago up in Central Calif. Some guy had two Sangers, a flattie and the mini-daycruiser, both with Early Hemi's, and if I remember correctly, he was asking $8500 EACH! Sure looks like the mini I seen two years ago! Boy, you're going to make a killing on your investment.
    [ March 27, 2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: lakesmodified ]

Got 2Ride
    My Response to the above lakesmodified: You are correct in saying you seen 2- Sangers for sell for $8,500. These boats where my father-in law’s who had unfortunately pasted away. At the time, his wife and friend were trying to sell these boats due to her crisis! and the need to liquidate some of her belongings. Also note, the Sanger Day Cruiser was not running, when she first attempted to sell for $8,500. Myself and his daughter, seen the time, parts and pride our father put into this boat. We could not see her let this boat go, that he loved and took so much pride in for such a ridicules price. So I have since rebuilt the engine in the Sanger Daycruiser and it is now running. The price I am asking is VALID for the engine and hull. I am sure most people on the boards can appreciate this boat and see its value.
    “You had a chance to take advantage of somebody unfortunate situation, and it sound as if you are regretting not buying it when you had the chance”

lakesmodified
    Got 2Ride:
    My Response to the above lakesmodified: You are correct in saying you seen 2- Sangers for sell for $8,500. These boats where my father-in law’s who had unfortunately pasted away. At the time, his wife and friend were trying to sell these boats due to her crisis! and the need to liquidate some of her belongings. Also note, the Sanger Day Cruiser was not running, when she first attempted to sell for $8,500. Myself and his daughter, seen the time, parts and pride our father put into this boat. We could not see her let this boat go, that he loved and took so much pride in for such a ridicules price. So I have since rebuilt the engine in the Sanger Daycruiser and it is now running. The price I am asking is VALID for the engine and hull. I am sure most people on the boards can appreciate this boat and see its value.
    “You had a chance to take advantage of somebody unfortunate situation, and it sound as if you are regretting not buying it when you had the chance” Got2Ride, you're taking my post to the extreme. Now regarding your statement: “You had a chance to take advantage of somebody unfortunate situation, and it sound as if you are regretting not buying it when you had the chance” As far as my missing out on the "DEAL, you're right, I did miss out on it, but at no time was I told by anyone that someone had died, neither did I think I was taking advantage of anyone! So I guess since you thought SO MUCH of your Father-in-law and couldn't see someone taking advantage of your Mother-in-law, you picked it up at an even more ridiculous price, spent $1500 freshening up the engine, and all of the sudden, it doesn't bother you to get rid of this fine boat that was your recently deceased Father-in-law's pride and joy? Maybe because you're going to make a cool $10K on the deal? Of course, you're giving all this cash to your poor Mother-in-law, right? GET A LIFE DUDE!

Infomaniac
    Hey you guys be nice.

lakesmodified
    Infomaniac:
    Hey you guys be nice. Hey Ron, I'm sorry, but this guy attacks me for trying to take advantage of a poor widow, while he, as the Good Son-in-law, purchases the boat in question, because he can't bear to witness someone else taking advantage of his family-in-law. At the same time, it was his Father-in-laws "Pride and joy" So what changed? Besides the asking price? His Father-in-law's boat is still his pride and joy, it's unfortunate that the poor man has passed away, and his own son-in-law, has taken advantage of the family's crisis...

lakesmodified
    Rio, I was just informing the boards about this "new" member's spamming about his completely rebuilt boat and his asking price. Yes, I wish I would have been able to purchase it back then, but when I called back to make the deal, I was told it was sold. No big deal, but then it reappears, except that someone is trying to make a killing on it.... That would have been fine, no problem, but then he makes a remark about my losing my chance at "Taking advantage of a families crisis" Hell, when I spoke with the gentleman I almost bought the boat from, he never mentioned any "Crisis" If it did occur, I'm truly sorry for the deceased. However, to make a statement as to not being able to see this "Pride and joy" being taking away, that's BS!!!! Like I said in my second reply: "What changed besides the price?" Isn't this the same boat that used to be the poor Father-in-law's "Pride and joy?" Or has it changed since he's trying to make a HUGE profit on the family's crisis?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast