Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore Posse - Anyone going to be there next Saturday? June 12th?

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    Oh, I'm just going to give the boat a little "LOVE TAP" with the sledge... :yuk:
    Not too hard, you dont want to give yourself more stuff to fix.

dmontzsta
    Hot??? Yes, it was a bit toasty out there today...
    no I meant the wires...
    Elsinore.

WUTWZAT
    If OPEC starts taking my threats seriously and lower the gas prices I might come out. Should I bring the boat or just stand on the beach looking pretty hoping for a ride? Yeah, I better bring my own boat... I might look at some new tow vehicals this weekend, I still havn't had a chance to clean up from Monday @ Elsinore. And I am not headed for Parker yet.
    Jason

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Not too hard, you dont want to give yourself more stuff to fix.
    I've given up for today, sitting inside, drinking a gatorade....so, no love taps for the boat....you home yet?

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    no I meant the wires...
    Elsinore.
    Oh, I know you meant the wires, I was just being a "Irvine Lake V-Drive Regatta" smarta$$

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    If OPEC starts taking my threats seriously and lower the gas prices I might come out. Should I bring the boat or just stand on the beach looking pretty hoping for a ride? Yeah, I better bring my own boat... I might look at some new tow vehicals this weekend, I still havn't had a chance to clean up from Monday @ Elsinore. And I am not headed for Parker yet.
    Jason
    Are you going to the V-drive regatta still?

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    Jason
    I could always ask my cousins GF to come out and give you a ride...I dont know if he would like that though.

dmontzsta
    I've given up for today, sitting inside, drinking a gatorade....so, no love taps for the boat....you home yet?
    I am drinking a gatorade too, drinking healty today. No home for me until about 8pm, it is office clean up day. Time to clean the mold from around the desk.

dmontzsta
    Oh, I know you meant the wires, I was just being a "Irvine Lake V-Drive Regatta" smarta$$
    haha thats a good "CBBB" Joke.

dmontzsta
    Are you going to the V-drive regatta still?
    Jason!!! You need DSL!!!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast