Thread: Seat brackets 4 C.F.W

FLYTE RISK
    Well just got done redoing my seat brackets. I went with what I refer to as a variation of the (Tony Tilt) .. Which I have renamed the (Anthony Angle) Hopefully this will give me three tenths.. LOL

SUI-CY-COLE
    hey flyte the only problem with the anthony angle is......he has 3 feet of legs......dont go to short or too much of an angle....cuz you might end up pusing the d-ring right out of the front of the boat....

SUI-CY-COLE
    by the way...im coming over saturday night to borrow your passenger seat for my boat interior dude said no-way by fathers day........so no waterskking behind the risks boat this year.maybe we have to wakeboard behind the sanger or the orange hydro:wink:

Sangster
    Originally posted by SUI-CY-COLE
    by the way...im coming over saturday night to borrow your passenger seat for my boat interior dude said no-way by fathers day........so no waterskking behind the risks boat this year.maybe we have to wakeboard behind the sanger or the orange hydro:wink:

FLYTE RISK
    Hey sangster just curious if you have installed a tower on the chronic releif boat yet, I may leave the ski sanger at home fathers day if I can wakeboard behind the ski hydro.. HIT IT

Sangster
    :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: .............