in the inland empire

Reaper1
    Try Here: Talk to Joel.
    http://www.rodeswayboats.com/index.html

BLOWN HOWARD
    Got mine at millers landing in ontario, THey are off of central and holt

RVRGIRL
    Marine Box Anchors by Slide Boat Anchor, On-offshore Spikes
    tel 909-392-7300 fax 909-392-3722 • sales@rexmar.com. Rex Marine Corporation • 1721 Wright Avenue La Verne, CA 91750. , -

76BARRON
    JOHNSON MARINE , ONTARIO 909-986-1189
    between mountain and benson on holt

Scream
    Any marine shop or boat sales around here have them, or you could just win one like I did at OP6C VII
    Oh yea...

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Scream
    Any marine shop or boat sales around here have them, or you could just win one like I did at OP6C VII
    Oh yea... Congrats scream! How was it?

Scream
    Well, let me just say that I met about 250 of the 300+ folks there, or at least it seemed so, and I don't think anyone of them were uncool. We had the best time, even though we (Debbolas and I) were exhausted from the whole weekends activities.
    We had a family gig on Friday night that ended late. We got in a 1 am and had to get up real early on Sat to drive to Havasu for the op. Well worth it though.
    Jello shots, fufu juice, sluricanes, and ofcourse the hundreds of beers offered...Too cool If you walked up to someone and didn't have a drink, just like they knew you for a hundred years, you had one in your hand like it happened every day...
    Some of those peeps haven't stopped partying yet, I'm sure, but we crashed early because we had no sleep the previous night. We'll know better next time.
    LE rousted early and tried to break up the group before we got there, and then showed up about the same time everyone decided to head to the Sandbar in the afternoon.
    A lot of the party ended up in the channel and that's when we decided to hit a restaurant and call it a night.
    All in all I'd do it all over again.

shueman
    [All in all I'd do it all over again. [/B]

LASERRAY
    Why did the LE try and spoil the fun? I'm sure this angered more then a few people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast