Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Irvine Lake V-Drive Regatta

Ntwotrance
    Who's planning on going and when? We're going as spectators on Sunday and should be there between 9-10

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    Who's planning on going and when? We're going as spectators on Sunday and should be there between 9-10
    Hi Doug,
    I just got your message. I actually just shaved my nogin, couldnt deal with the hair in the summer anymore...so now my bald marks show more. haha.
    I am planning on going. I dont know who will be with me yet. My dad wants to go, but has to work that night at 6pm out here in Mo.Val. He only has 2 personal days left and wants to use them for the CBBB. He has a weeks vacation but is using that to go to Utah. I would say for sure, me, my sig. other, my son and brother in law.
    I cant pass up a BBQ

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Hi Doug,
    I just got your message. I actually just shaved my nogin, couldnt deal with the hair in the summer anymore...so now my bald marks show more. haha.
    I am planning on going. I dont know who will be with me yet. My dad wants to go, but has to work that night at 6pm out here in Mo.Val. He only has 2 personal days left and wants to use them for the CBBB. He has a weeks vacation but is using that to go to Utah. I would say for sure, me, my sig. other, my son and brother in law.
    I cant pass up a BBQ
    Cool, I'll give ya a call and we'll start setting something up.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    Cool, I'll give ya a call and we'll start setting something up.
    Yeah, I should know as the week goes on. Let me know if you want me to bring some sodas, chips or something.

76BARRON
    76 BARRON is! on SUNDAY! look for a green and white flatty!
    stop by and say HI!

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by 76BARRON
    76 BARRON is! on SUNDAY! look for a green and white flatty!
    stop by and say HI!
    Definately be looking for ya!

WUTWZAT
    Doug I am looking forward to going, will know more later in the week where I stand on going. Things may be tight, depending on whether I pick up the new truck this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday night. I'll swing by when I get it, as long as its not to late.
    Don, so you got the smooth melon now, sweet. Don't need any chips just make sure to bring the Elsinore Posse Mascot.
    I'll be looking more like Doug soon, with a black 4 dr 4x4 tahoe, gotta get the ok of the credit union first. Dealer was like take it enjoy. No way, did that once.
    Anyways, hope everyones having a good weekend. And looking forward to seeing your Dad out there if he can make it Don.
    Jason

Ntwotrance
    Let me know Jason, and when you get the truck bring it on by!

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    Doug I am looking forward to going, will know more later in the week where I stand on going. Things may be tight, depending on whether I pick up the new truck this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday night. I'll swing by when I get it, as long as its not to late.
    Don, so you got the smooth melon now, sweet. Don't need any chips just make sure to bring the Elsinore Posse Mascot.
    I'll be looking more like Doug soon, with a black 4 dr 4x4 tahoe, gotta get the ok of the credit union first. Dealer was like take it enjoy. No way, did that once.
    Anyways, hope everyones having a good weekend. And looking forward to seeing your Dad out there if he can make it Don.
    Jason
    Congrats on the new truck.
    The smooth melon is taking some getting used to, I havent had one in 3 years. But it feels good. I dont know about the mascot, the old lady is on to me.

repo man
    i was gonna go but after all the bitching after last time i'm just gonna go watch. i wouldn't want to mess up the water with my 110 mph cruiser .

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast