Thread: Pressure Regulator

Taylorman
    How do these pressure regulator hook up. Does anyone have a picture of one hooked up.
    http://www.rexmar.com/images/page184.jpg

The male threaded portion screws into the water supply. The female threads on the side connect to an overboard dump. I think I recall seeing a pic that Glastron Guy put up showing his in the rear water port of the intake manifold. He uses the HTP bypass regulator. I'm SURE he will read this and post his pic.

Aluminum Squirt
    I run the HTP regulator and the second picture down shows how I've got it rigged. Haven't run it yet so I can't comment on its effectiveness. I've been told its set up right. Feel free to make fun of my duct taped roll cage, we were mocking it up and trying to get the geometry right. I had no idea I had so much work in front of me going from a wannabe race boat that's a pleasure boat to a real race boat-Aluminum Squirt
    http://www.eagleracing.ca/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3481

That pic is correct IMO because it regulates pressure while not affecting engine temperature which is usually too cold anyway.

PLACECRAFT20
    I AM USING THAT ONE. I INSTALLED IT BY CONNECTING THE OUTPUT DIRECTLY TO THE WATERDUMP IN THE BACK OF THE BOAT. I SPLIT MY WATER INPUT LINE FROM THE JET AND RAN A HOSE UP TO THE VALVE. I DONT THINK I CAN GET A PICTURE BECUASE IT IS MOUNTED UNDER THE BACK OF THE HULL. I AJUSTED THE VALVE BY WATCHING THE TEMP OF THE MOTOR AND FEELING THE HEADERS (LIGHTNING WATER JACKED) UNTILL THEY WERE COOL. I STILL WANT TO INSTALL A PRESURE GUAGE TO CHECK MY PRESSURE BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK FINE.