Thread: 21' jet tunnel for sale

Rocket-J
    I am trying to get this in the real classified section.
    94 Edge, Phanton with new 540 Merlin III/ 620hp. Set back Dominator pump with loader, shoe, plate, droop, diverter and new bronze "A" impeller. 85mph boat. Graffig gauges include GPS, depth finder and more. Lots of extras. Clean and sharp looking. $26,500 OBO. Call Al @ (408)847-7839

jerry billet
    I'd buy it, but I have one just like it already. what a nice ride. Someone will be happy with it. There's got to be someone who visits Havasu regularly that would want this one. Will be going down to LA again this week if you still need help.
    Jerry

Robbie Racer
    This is a beautiful well maintained boat. Here's a pic.

Rocket-J
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I will have to get a check in the mail for the advertizing.
    I might split up the boat and motor. It is a shame because it is the perfect package. Family boat and fast too.
    I have lots of pix for anyone to see. Al

jerry billet
    Hey Al, Maybe you should consider taking this to the lake yourself one in a while..Need to move this back to the top. This is way to good to be left behind. Asked my wife if I could buy it. Does it come with sleeping quarters? Might be a little chilly in the winter.
    Jerry

Dave C
    Hey rocket, what did you end up buying?..

Jrocket
    Hold on here,whats with the name?Rocket-J.......LOL

Rocket-J
    Hi Dave.
    I bought an HTM SS-24 with a 565cid/650hp Bow Tie motor, Imco SC drive and HP gimbal. I have over 30hrs on it now. It is the biggest boat I could get in my garage. On an average of all the hours I have put on the boat it is burning 9gph of fuel. I am happy.
    I have my Edge stored at HTM in Barstow on consignment. It needs to get out to the lake. I just don't have room for two boats at home so I am a motivated seller. The new Merlin III motor in the Edge has almost the same HP as my HTM.
    I am going to take some for sale flyers the the NJBA race at Ming tomorrow. Al
    PS, JRocket. I asked that question of you last year. :-) I have been Rocket-J since my drag racing days in 1965.:yuk:

Jrocket
    65? Dam you got me beat there but I cant do anything about my name.Its what they gave me....Johnny Rocket...
    Are you on OSO also?