Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers in six!

LASERRAY
    They're just keeping it interesting!

Dr. Eagle
    But 7 is the big payday for the NBA, Lakers and Pistons...
    Looks like maybe it will be a real series, unlike the last few years... Detroit surprised me. It was guesswork how the two teams would match up... I love good B Ball. I am betting on the Lakers to win when all is said and done, but I bet my dad $5 that Detroit would win. Gotta give him a chance to make his money back on the last bet.

LASERRAY
    The Piston's hopes of beating the Lake Show will come crashing down in game two with a horendous Bitch Slap from the Lakers. I Predict.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    The Piston's hopes of beating the Lake Show will come crashing down in game two with a horendous Bitch Slap from the Lakers. I Predict.
    Quite possibly... Lakers didn't know what to expect... I know Phil Jackson is busy making the ambush plans as we speak...

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Quite possibly... Lakers didn't know what to expect... I know Phil Jackson is busy making the ambush plans as we speak... Zieg Heil!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    Zieg Heil!
    Jawol.......

CEO
    After the win over the Spurs, All the Laker window flags came out of the woodwork. I think I saw many of them laying on the freeway after the beating they took tonight. It wasn't a fluke win for Detroit, they have been doing that all year. I am a huge Laker fan, lets see how much they want it now!!

Dr. Eagle
    Like I said, Phil Jackson is plotting around the map table with his generals even as we speak. The next game could be Detroits Cassarin Pass...
    Detroit was very impressive though. I really did wonder if it was more who Detroit was playing that made them look good. Now I think we know.

dmontzsta
    Nobody else showed up but Kobe and Shaq, the Lakers need to just be the dominate ones and not sit back and wait to see what the pistons are going to do.
    Lakers in 6.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Like I said, Phil Jackson is plotting around the map table with his generals even as we speak. The next game could be Detroits Cassarin Pass...
    Detroit was very impressive though. I really did wonder if it was more who Detroit was playing that made them look good. Now I think we know. Jawol.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast