Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who was jealous of Billy Burger?

nodigg
    And called in on us? Anyone? Anyone?

dimarcobros
    That was a load of crap. We didn't bring lunch because we were going to grab a couple of burgers at Billy's. My whole crew was smashed by the time we got back because we didn't eat. Gave us an idea for next weekend.
    DMB

jackpunx
    Yea.. real smart move on the part of the CG... 400 drunk people with no food... I have a pretty stong feeling the is a story behind that

nodigg
    ditto guys! Mark and Lesie lost some revenue for all the drama (someone) created. Hope some of us showed our support by stopping in after the party. We did fo sho'. Had a belly buster myself!

Ziggy
    He told me when I saw him Friday night there was a strong possibility of one or two who might put the kabosh on it for him but he said, I'm still heading up early and we'll see what happens. He was a good guy biz guy IMO by not actually revealing who the perp might be.....better that way.

RiverToysJas
    I heard there was definately a complaint made to the authorities that led to Billy Burger being booted. Perhaps the person who did it (you know who you are), will man-up here and tell us.....but I doubt it!
    RTJas

BoatFloating
    That's screwed..... I don't understand why he got booted. Is it illegal to be up there???? Permits etc??? And who is the focker who dropped the dime on him.....

summerlove
    Explain what happened? Sounds like BB was scheduled to show up ay OP6 and was booted before any burgers were flipped????
    why?

nodigg
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    I heard there was definately a complaint made to the authorities that led to Billy Burger being booted. Perhaps the person who did it (you know who you are), will man-up here and tell us.....but I doubt it!
    RTJas
    Bud, that would be "NO"
    NO DOUBT!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast