Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jury Duty :-(

mbrown2
    On vacation last week, San Francisco Mon/Tue this week, and now I am sitting in Jury Duty.... at least they have a couple of PC's with DSL (Ventura Courts)....Jury Duty Sux, but I guess necessary......I need to get back to work..
    Oh well, they called us all back, hopefully, my name won't be called.

al cole'holic
    ...well, I guess there is one good thing to having "two strikes"! I will never have the experience of jury duty.

NorCal Gameshow
    at the lunch break head over to the harbor and get andrea's fish and chips for lunch....

mbrown2
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    ...well, I guess there is one good thing to having "two strikes"! I will never have the experience of jury duty.
    Maybe if you ever get another boat, you can name it "Two Strikes"....That's kind of Shaq playing with 5 fouls...

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Maybe if you ever get another boat, you can name it "Two Strikes"....That's kind of Shaq playing with 5 fouls...
    I figured a boat named "colecaine" was kinda close

IN2MX
    Andrea's is off the friggin' Hook! Absolutely the best fish and chips anywhere!

Gman
    MBROWN2 it was nice meeting you at Turtles on Saturday. We were sitting in the waiting area waiting for our food. I was with Sexy danny and a few of the rest of our crew. Then RD showed up and we all bailed. We were talking about the night life in Parker being better than up in Havasu! Any ways nice meetin ya!

Tyson Ross
    Mbrown,
    When do you stop to breathe?

mbrown2
    Originally posted by GGMMAANN
    MBROWN2 it was nice meeting you at Turtles on Saturday. We were sitting in the waiting area waiting for our food. I was with Sexy danny and a few of the rest of our crew. Then RD showed up and we all bailed. We were talking about the night life in Parker being better than up in Havasu! Any ways nice meetin ya!
    Nice meeting you as well.....that food was the bomb after being on the water all day.....the Bucket of MaiTai did not hurt either...

mbrown2
    Originally posted by Tyson Ross
    Mbrown,
    When do you stop to breathe?
    When I get back to Parker...
    Some people always say when you leave the river and come back to work it is like coming back to reality....
    My bro Ralphy says it is the other way around....we work so we can go back to reality at the river...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast