Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed! Boat Shop In North Central Texas Lake Whitney Area

sdba069
    CONTACT GARRY SNOW AT PERFORMANCE MARINE. 254-889-3336 OR EMAIL snowman069@hotmail.com . BOAT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, MECHANICAL SKILLS REQUIRED, MUST HAVE ADEQUATE SET OF TOOLS. GIVE ME A CALL OR DROP ME A LINE TO DISCUSS PAY AND WHAT I EXPECT FROM OUR PEOPLE.

oldbuck40
    CONTACT GARRY SNOW AT PERFORMANCE MARINE. 254-889-3336 OR EMAIL snowman069@hotmail.com . BOAT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, MECHANICAL SKILLS REQUIRED, MUST HAVE ADEQUATE SET OF TOOLS. GIVE ME A CALL OR DROP ME A LINE TO DISCUSS PAY AND WHAT I EXPECT FROM OUR PEOPLE.
    damn whats up Garry?

Greaser
    damn whats up Garry?
    LOL, between you and i, he cant keep up. We just keep giving him to much buisness. LOL
    Garry, if you wasnt so damn good at what you do, you wouldnt have this problem. LOL

taylormanss
    I talked to garry the other day and he told me that he needed a couple workers who had their shit together,to work for him,I guess he can't seem to get any quality workers over there.

sdba069
    Man......... If I can't find some help soon, I don't know what I'm going to do. The last one lasted for a week and a half. He got pissed off because I thought he should show up for work on time every day. He said he'd never had a job where they cared if he was a few minutes late every day. Damn, what was I thinking. I apparently expect too much of people.

taylormanss
    I'm guessing that guy was never in the military huh ? good luck Garry ,if I lived closer to ya and was unemployed ,well maybe..........I got it move closer to me and maybe we can come to some kind of agreement.

Cheyenne372
    Can I have every Thursday thru Monday off to go to boat races....if so, I'm interested......

TexasJet
    On my drives up to Garry's I have daydreamed about retiring and moving up there and working for Garry. That is sure pretty country up there. Money wouldn't be a issue, what ever he wants to pay me would be ok. BUT THERE IS NO WAY I'M SHOWING UP ON TIME EVERY DAY. :devil:

sdba069
    Hey Jeff....... That's just like ya. 1R........... That schedule should work pretty well considering that I need those same days off. Randall, I'll send you an application.

Squirtin Thunder
    Is Texas a right to work state ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast