Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lake Elsinore Tommorrow. Saturday June 12th.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by repo man
    we usualy take at least two boats .
    are you still planning on rolling in at 8?

dmontzsta
    repo. spill the beans on your set up!

repo man
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    repo. spill the beans on your set up! what do you want to know?

dmontzsta
    what do you want to know?
    what kind of motor and internals?

repo man
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    what kind of motor and internals? 454 .060 over crower .250 stroke crower crank.6.385 long rods je pistons mirlin heads isky solid roller cam super chiller intercooler hampton 871 supercharger holley 780 carbs casale v drive w/ 25% gears

WUTWZAT
    He all, I'd come out but I don't want repo man coming over and taking my new ride just yet. I am cutting it close so I don't want to take the boat out until the end of this month. I am stilling thinking of going to Irvine Sunday. I just had some family from Ramona show up to visit, thats the last time I put a return address on Christmas cards .

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    He all, I'd come out but I don't want repo man coming over and taking my new ride just yet. I am cutting it close so I don't want to take the boat out until the end of this month. I am stilling thinking of going to Irvine Sunday. I just had some family from Ramona show up to visit, thats the last time I put a return address on Christmas cards .
    Should be a blast on Sunday. next time don't send any cards out!

dmontzsta
    454 .060 over crower .250 stroke crower crank.6.385 long rods je pistons mirlin heads isky solid roller cam super chiller intercooler hampton 871 supercharger holley 780 carbs casale v drive w/ 25% gears
    nice, I thought you had a jet?

repo man
    hey thanx 4 letting me use your anchor i had a good time hanging out with you guys. hey doug thanx 4 the ride. i'll see you guys at irvine tomarow.

dmontzsta
    hey thanx 4 letting me use your anchor i had a good time hanging out with you guys. hey doug thanx 4 the ride. i'll see you guys at irvine tomarow.
    It was good meeting you as well. I look forward to spectating tommorrow and not having to unload and load crap. I will bring my tarp and a few chairs along also. Repo, you are the man for the cav plate set up and also for telling my dad how to adjust the cav plate, I hope we can finally get this sucker to sit down.
    bad ass boat also.
    pics and vids to come!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast