Thread: Looking for a 18ft Jet boat for sale.

FoMoCo
    Ok its not me, but I have converted another friend and he is looking right now to buy a 18ft Jet. He is looking for something with a BBF or BBC and a Berk or Dominator pump. Something turnkey with Headers(not a must). Anybody selling one in the Sacramento Area??

Cas
    boat 18ft jet - $4250 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    18ft tahiti ,460 ford berkley pump,headers
    looks good runs great.925 978 o818
    Jet Boat 1978 Hawaiian Classic - $4800 (petaluma)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: purplesuncandleco@comcast.net
    1978 Hawaiian Jet Boat Classic, 460 Ford Motor, Berkeley Jet in great condition! Clean inboard motor, Holley 600 carb, headers, chrome covers & air cleaner, custom exhaust pipes, clean interior, CD Stereo, Ocean Blue & White w/ matching trailer, mag wheels. Drives ultra smooth! $4,800 Call 707-762.8190. Serious only may email for pictures. No lookie loo’s please
    I've seen pictures of this boat and it looks really good

Hallett19
    I might be entertaining the sale of my boat if the price is right. Its a 1976 Hallett with a BBF with low hours and a Berk JC pump, motor mods include Isky cam, weiand stealth intake, motorsport timing gears, TPC Holley 780 carb to name a few, full stereo, new carpet, new guages, new batteries with perko, full neon interior lighting, professional beautiful re-wireing, new tires on chrome wheels on the trailer with new wiring as well as new bunks and inner fenders. Does a little over 60 @ 4700RPM's. Interior is in good shape but it could use a new gelcoat but its a great dependable beginers boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C00890-med.jpg

mud duck
    Here is a Taylor SJ for sale for $5,500.
    http://www.hi-techperformance.com/Boatsforsale.HTM

Mike Schmidt
    how much is your buddy looking to spend? Look @ this 19' ultra picklefork for sale.

BigBoyToys
    I always have boats for sale What is he looking for $$ wise? I still have my Syndicate Jet for sale but have just put in a new motor and the price has gone up But, I do still have the other motor with a lesser price. I also have a 21' daycruiser for sale but it's gonna need some work to restore it.
    We will be out at CFW this Saturday with the 18'
    Syndicate. We'll be on the South Shore near the cove if ya's wanna stop by and see the boat. The boat is orange and I'll be towing it with a Lifted Red GMC 4X4.

PIONEERFUN
    i have a pioneer you'll reconize check your pm

FoMoCo
    Thanks for all of the replies!! I have been passing on all the Great deals!! I think he wants to spend between 4-5K.

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by FoMoCo
    Thanks for all of the replies!! I have been passing on all the Great deals!! I think he wants to spend between 4-5K.
    Well, we'll see ya at the lake tomorrow with one of our boats. Ya ain't gonna touch it for $4-$5k though