Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to all the creative minds

trying to come up with new graphics for our new boat and i cant seem to come up with something i really like.need to have something by next week.it is a 28ft lavey deck boat.anyone got a nice graphic floating around in your head you would like to see come to life?

Boozer
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    trying to come up with new graphics for our new boat and i cant seem to come up with something i really like.need to have something by next week.it is a 28ft lavey deck boat.anyone got a nice graphic floating around in your head you would like to see come to life?
    I see tribal, I see flames, I see checkers. All need to be outlined with a shade of pink.

JustMVG
    You can NEVER go wrong with Flourescents, all the heh heh HOT glowing colors you can possibly put on any boat. Think of all the new friends you'll make!!!!
    Totally kidding of course but take a look at some of the boat show pics that are posted on some of the sites and all you see are tribals and flames, and combo's of both, i see some of the "classic" looks coming back, simple stripes, and fades, and gulp, checkers, hey my boat has checkers and it's only 9yrs old, trends change quickly.
    Good Luck you'll never know what you might get asking this group for advice
    Mike VG

hoolign
    party theme graphiti ,along with all your party peeps names, masked out so when it's done all the graphiti is flame shaped.
    I was gonna do my last jet like that, black base, blue graphiti, with ghost lettering.
    call me crazy I think it would look cool.

THATJEFFGUY
    Hey Boatnam, try EduKATor...he's pretty damn good with boat graphics !!

mbrown2
    H2O Fast Ski can come up with some bitchin graphics too...

phebus
    I suggest you go classy with a timeless design. You don't want your graphics to "date" your boat if you plan on keeping it for a while. Plus, it's a Lavey, it deserves class.

riverbound
    I would say to stay away from flames or tribal and go with something that will follow the lines of the boat. I would do some metal flake but keep it tastefull. T think my next boat will be done with a stars ans stripes theme

Mandelon
    West Coast F*cker!! All the way!!!!!!!!!
    Pick something not trendy, no wild colors or it will be dated in a few years......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast