Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MB Sports 22V

Cbrown
    My family just purchased and 04 Malibu Wakesetter Vlx and I did all the research of the boats and can maybe help you out. Mb sports is not very popular over on this side of the country so I do not have any hands on experience with that but if I am not mistaken they changed the hull from 2003-04 and is tremendously better. They had problems with the wake washing out but the redesign has solved that. From what i understand the build quality is very high and they are good boats for the money.
    If you have any questions about other boats: Malibu, Mastercraft, Correct Craft or Tige, let me know that is what we mainly looked at before the purchase.

intense
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    I would go look and drive the MB....I am up in the air on the BU 23V Wakesetter, MB Sports B52V, Nautique Air 226 and the Tige 22V...
    I really think you can't wrong with any of them...I personnally like the Gel Coat and billet touches on the MB...just more of a sportier looking boat..and from pricing all of them you seem to get more for the money...However, for 5 more grand then the MB, you can get the BU 23 which is just a much bigger and more accomodating boat all the way around.....If I have to build one, it will be the MB or BU 23 Sunsetter (I don't need all the ballast), and I would rather have the storage......However, all my river neighbors have Nautiques and they love them....and another neighbor has the bro deal hook up with Tige....We will see..
    If you go to Wakeboarder.com and ask the questions in the Forums there on the MB...you will get some more responses of folks that own them....
    Can you wakeboard behind the F26?
    (not trying to be a smartass)

mbrown2
    Originally posted by intense
    Can you wakeboard behind the F26?
    (not trying to be a smartass)
    You might, but on mine they don't even have a tow cleat on the back....
    It may be possible, but its like wiping before you poop...just don't make sense...

Goodtime$
    anytime you want to shred, come down to blythe, its always glassy besides the shallow stumpys.
    i have a new sanger, my neighbor has a 04 super air, we both ride with over 1800 pounds.
    anyone would gladly share a pull for a ride in a DCB

svlperry
    will have more info after this weekend i'll post and let u know how the ride is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12