Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Boat Beach Bash August 14th-16th.

fourspeednup
    I'm trying to make it, hopefully I'll have another boat by the end of the month which should give me a little time to debug it before the bash-----thanks for giving us the heads up on the room situation dmontzsta

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    I'm trying to make it, hopefully I'll have another boat by the end of the month which should give me a little time to debug it before the bash-----thanks for giving us the heads up on the room situation dmontzsta
    no problem
    I would snap your room quick, if you have not already. All they need is your credit card number, they will not charge the card until you check out. If you cant make it there is a 48 hour cancellation period.

AdrenelineOD
    My 2 1/2 y/o daughter and I will be there but I can`t do much with her. Mom has to stay and work:frown: I can`t even launch the boat without help. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_001-med.jpg

WUTWZAT
    I will be there with bells on, well if I can find the bells. I think dmontzsta and Ntwotrance sent them to the bottom of Elsinore for me. I am starting to stock pile that devils fire water so I have plenty to share with all.
    How was Elsinore today? And are you ready for Irvine?
    Is it too soon to put the battery charger on the boat for August? And just in case I have a 2nd boat in storage in fort mohave, probably needs a jump and some fuel and its good to go.
    Jason

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    no problem
    I would snap your room quick, if you have not already. All they need is your credit card number, they will not charge the card until you check out. If you cant make it there is a 48 hour cancellation period. My buddy has a pad in willow valley(about 2 miles downriver from the Avi) so I'll be staying there
    -------------------------
    AOD, I'm sure that with this crowd you'll get all the help you need launching and retrieving

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    I will be there with bells on, well if I can find the bells. I think dmontzsta and Ntwotrance sent them to the bottom of Elsinore for me. I am starting to stock pile that devils fire water so I have plenty to share with all.
    How was Elsinore today? And are you ready for Irvine?
    Is it too soon to put the battery charger on the boat for August? And just in case I have a 2nd boat in storage in fort mohave, probably needs a jump and some fuel and its good to go.
    Jason
    Elsinore was sweet, I am still drooling over Repo Mans boat 100+mph in a heartbeat, those Schiadas also cut that chop no problem There are tons of pics and vids from today floating around, we missed you out there.

WUTWZAT
    I'm jealous.
    trying to get my post count up.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    I'm jealous.
    trying to get my post count up.
    haha, it is easy. just follow the footsteps of each thread.

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Can not wait, we will be there until Monday
    I'll bring the rope this time.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
    My 2 1/2 y/o daughter and I will be there but I can`t do much with her. Mom has to stay and work:frown: I can`t even launch the boat without help.
    Don't worry about that. A bunch of us were part of the boat launch crew.
    My wife is a late sleeper. I was on the water at 7 last year.
    Brian

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast