Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Boat Beach Bash August 14th-16th.

Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    I'll bring the rope this time.
    Brian
    Why's that? Gonna need it again?
    We'll be bringing the new addition to the household.
    Meet Obie
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/896ob2.jpg

hack job
    cbbb is welcome to all boats ( thought only boats older that 86 will be able to win prizes)
    as of right now the evnet is very big we have over 80 rooms booked and that is how many we set aside( iam going to bump that up a bit to make some more room) i would still say that you should call and get your reservations asap they will take away the rooms set aside very quickly as the event gets closer they have other guests too) we cant wait to see all the new faces and the old ones too. remember this is a family event ( untill the night then the bar tells us what to do ) see you all there

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by hack job
    cbbb is welcome to all boats ( thought only boats older that 86 will be able to win prizes)
    as of right now the evnet is very big we have over 80 rooms booked and that is how many we set aside( iam going to bump that up a bit to make some more room) i would still say that you should call and get your reservations asap they will take away the rooms set aside very quickly as the event gets closer they have other guests too) we cant wait to see all the new faces and the old ones too. remember this is a family event ( untill the night then the bar tells us what to do ) see you all there
    If you bump up the amount of rooms, could you let me know? I had to take a room in the smoking section, I would prefer the non-smoking, since nobody in our group smokes. Thanks.

Beautiful Noise
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    I had to take a room in the smoking section, I would prefer the non-smoking
    Might be a Good time Start :idea: :wink:

hack job
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    If you bump up the amount of rooms, could you let me know? I had to take a room in the smoking section, I would prefer the non-smoking, since nobody in our group smokes. Thanks. well ill bumb it up but i can t make any promises that there will be any non smoking rooms .:frown: its ok its not like there is a guy in your room smoking so it should be ok . lol

Ntwotrance
    well ill bumb it up but i can t make any promises that there will be any non smoking rooms .:frown: its ok its not like there is a guy in your room smoking so it should be ok . lol
    thanks for jumping on this Hack, I was going to email you with questions that were popping up, but as always, you're all over it...

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    I'll bring the rope this time.
    Brian
    I think we will be alright

Sleek-Jet
    I made reservations last night and had no problem, but I don't know if I'm in the block of rooms or not. I did get the rate though. As long as I'm on a different floor than Beautifull Noise, everything will be good.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
    I made reservations last night and had no problem, but I don't know if I'm in the block of rooms or not. I did get the rate though. As long as I'm on a different floor than Beautifull Noise, everything will be good.
    not to start any rumors or anything, but I heard it on good authority that the noise he makes at night isn't so beautiful...

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    not to start any rumors or anything, but I heard it on good authority that the noise he makes at night isn't so beautiful...
    lol...I think I heard the same.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast