Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: commander regatta

CmdrCatChick2800
    whose goin to the cmdr regatta??

HighRoller
    Is Sy gonna be there? If so, I can tell you ThatJeffGuy will be there! How can Commander pay for a regatta when they can't even pay theirbills?

Charley
    I have no affection for commander but I'm a little bummed to see any business doing poorly. I don't know how SY runs his business, but I hope things work out..

Just Tool'n
    I saw somewhere that Commander was in Chapter 11 bankrupt's.
    Chapter 11 is reorganization of the company, that allows you to stave off paying your creditors & remaining in business. This allows you time to work out a plan to re-pay your creditors. Also they must remain current on anything since the bankrupt filing.
    Sometimes they issue a trustee to oversee how the bills are payed. I do not know what is going on at commander, I just wish them luck.
    I worked for a company in the recession of the early 1980's that had to do Chapter 11. It is a real eye opener, espicially for me I was 20 years old at the time, was the bosses right hand man when he was gone.
    I knew he spent way too much money, but who was I to tell him.
    Shit he was only 27.
    He stayed in business another 14 years, I left they company 5 years after the bankrupt's was discharged. Dumb SOB developed a bad cocain habit & lost it all.
    At one time he was worth 3 million. Bottom line stay away from drugs, I have seen more people loss everything for them.

THATJEFFGUY
    Oh yeah...I wouldn't miss the annual Commander Boats Regatta for the world !! This is about the only time you can actually confront the infamous Sy...his bull shittin' sidekick, Steve...and their ever so honest salesman Michael..without them running away to hide ! Also, I hear the grand prize this year is the new "Commander Boats Re-HINing Kit" ! I can hardly wait !!
    I sure hope Jokers Wild Promotions put Sy on C.O.D this year...or they'll be put on Sy's famous, "I have no phucking clue how to run a business and I can't pay my bills" list too !!
    http://members.aol.com/jeff2233/commander

bigq
    Well thats one way to welcome in a new member.

uncle larry
    This is Todd not Larry, I cant remember my password for Hot Boat Online.
    You should give Commander a break, They are still doing a Regatta for their customers and they show up to the event.
    For the record I'm personally am not worried about getting paid. Sy and steve have been great clients.
    Todd Taylor
    Jokers Wild
    www.JokersWildPromotions.com
    www.411Havasu.com

Bre
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I will be there in full force with a party crew
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...P_0438-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Yo_Azz-med.jpg
    Need someone else on your crew

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I always have a place for you Bre.