Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BOTE IV at ANNA

miketsouth
    Again, no weather can keep these guys down. I got to meet many of the people i only knew by screen name. Great parties (they still rollin'). Lots of people came. I got to review the videos and try to get some posted. I ACTUALLY SAW RATS BOAT IN THE WATER
    Please dont press me to remember anyones name, i have a hard enough time with my own. I remember the boats, faces and personalities. All were just absolutely fantastic. All seem to stand out as wonderfull individuals.
    Brother Wet put some stuff together. You got to see the bar he made. We had canopies, tables, "please turn that sh*t down" and all the things that make it worth while...mostly it is the people.
    Now that i know some of the boat motor and drive parts, i got to ask lots of dumb questions, and got lots of answers based on years and years experience. Might save me some setup time.
    Anyway, I can see that some already got home safely and hope the rest do too. Many will be still on the road until after i take my much needed nap.
    It was another GREAT time.
    mikeT
    APPENDIUM
    Brother MOO took me skiin'. That was great.

Stumpjumpers
    We had an AWESOME time as well. The weather was beautiful and the water COLD. All the food was delicious; good thing I wasn't the cook. We saw a lot of old friends and made new ones. Hope to see everyone soon
    Thanks for the ride in the Hydro---My eyes are still watering
    Doug, Sherri, and Amy

supersoaker509
    Glad to see some made it home OK and hope that every one else does the same. I would like to thank everyone for an excellent time once again, excellent food, and entertainment.
    My prayers go out to Danny and his wife for a speedy recovery. and hope to see them again.
    Special thanks to all those that made this happen.

MANIC MECHANIC
    We're home, had an uneventful trip back.
    Mike, Ditto on the nap!
    Beverly and I once again had a great time!
    It was great to see all our old friends and make some new ones.
    More later, gotta go unpack the truck!

Tim

likwidsukr
    Had a blast and all was nice and DAMN the food was awesome!!!! I look forward to next year. Later guys!!!!!

VD CRUISER
    I also had a great time cruising and talking to everyone and putting names and faces together. Some really nice boats there.
    Anyone know the extent of the injurys to Danny and his wife, sure hope they're going to be allright.
    Barry

Roostertail
    Well, where do I start? First, I had a great time. It was good to see everyone and meet new friends. The weather was Great and the beer was cold!!! Thanks Joe and Kelly for the hammer, I will return it soon! Sorry we did not get to see you before you left.
    I hope everyone made it home safe. Bill and Tab thanks for putting it all together and making it a perfect get together. We had a Great time and met alot of new friends. John the Jerky was Great as usual, thanks! I really look foward to getting together with ALL of you again soon!!!
    Thanks again !
    Terry

Wetter the Better
    Wet you did it again!! Thanks for a great time. Although we didn't get to enjoy any of the watersports because our engine melted down again, shortly after arriving.
    We had a great time at the hotel. We enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting new people. Rat the hat was too cool!!The wife said we could have gone without seeing it!!! She loved the Sombraro's.The food was great. My wife loved those deep fried tortilla things. Whatever they were called!! Tabitha thanks for the drinks they were great. A+++ for the Bartender!!!
    We hope to have the boat back together again by Havre De Grace, but definitely by Raystown.
    Thanks again everyone for a great time!!
    Our prayers are with Danny and his wife for a speedy recovery.
    P.S.
    Thanks Likwidsukr for the idea for my new signature!! I hope you had a better ride home.

Wetter the Better
    The most expensive picnic table I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Wetter the Better
    Can you please fill in the blanks. Sorry not good with names!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast