Thread: BOTE IV at ANNA

Wetter the Better
    The raffle was fun. I won!!!

Wetter the Better
    Must be Pro's!!!!!!!!!!!!

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by Wetter the Better
    P.S.
    Thanks Likwidsukr for the idea for my new signature!! I hope you had a better ride home.
    No problem WTB Thank you for the use it saved my azz!!!! Man I did not get a chance to look at your boat it sure looks sweet in the avatar. Did you paint it? Can't wait to do it again. I had an uneventful ride home. I left at 4:00 am and stopped on top of Afton Mountain (on I-64) for two hours of Naptime. Then headed back to Roanoke Va. to get my son then home to Raleigh NC Total driving time going back was 7 hours and 30 minutes...........I,m tired,
    Later

fat rat
    Originally posted by Wetter the Better
    Can you please fill in the blanks. Sorry not good with names!!
    Bill, Tab, Jeff, and Lindsay a.k.a. Blown Fish n Ski and Linznator.
    Again we had a great time seeing old and meeting new friends, thanks to Wet and Wideopen for making it happen and to everyone who helped out.
    A few people weren't able to make it and they were definitely missed. I hope to see everyone soon.

Adrenalin
    Thanks to everyone who worked so hard. It was great! Lots of really cool boats. Good luck to all, hope to see you again soon.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by fat rat
    A few people weren't able to make it and they were definitely missed. I hope to see everyone soon.
    Don't know if I was on the above list but I Felt pretty bad I couldn't make it.
    I'll tell ya at the last minute Friday late afternoon I tryed several cell phones Wet, Rat, MikeT and also the Lodge a dozen times to see if there maybe a last minute room for Saturday and Sunday. If so JetMech and I would have been there Saturday at 10AM.
    But what I seen on the weather channel all Friday looked REAL-REAL BAD, they were saying and showing 70 mph winds W/ Severe Storms right throught that area!!!...Because i couldnt get through to anyone, even the hotel I didn't know what to think and my concerns about not getting a room soon became second to worrying what may have happened down there and if infact everyone was OK!
    Super glad to hear everything went fine and the weather forecast I seen up here wasen't a concern.
    Actually I was much relieved and got a chuckel out of brother Wet and Mike's return phone call (early AM Saturday)...they were Soooooo F'ed up I could'nt understand one word they said on my voice mail...(something about SEX with Sheep) typical parting Boaters... And thank God for that.:wink:
    You all were in my thoughts, and again I'm very thank full everyone had a safe time, hope to catch ya next time around

Sanger76VA
    Thanks to everyone that worked hard to set it up. I tried to meet as many people as possible, so many nice boats and many new friends. Thanks Again.
    Sanger76VA ( Mike)

blown daytona
    Sue & I wanted to thank everyone who helped put this event together, and make every year better than the last!!! It was good to see new faces & disappionting that some of the originals werent there Lots of nice boats!!! great food!!! and were else on the lake was a Tiki Bar, but on the back side of the hotel(thanks to brother Wet )Best wishes go out to Danny & his wife for a speedy recovery!!!

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by dreamsicle
    It was great seeing some old friends and making some new ones. I definitely missed seeing some old friends also. I hope everyone had a safe trip home. Until next time. Take care...Keith
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...GE0020-med.JPG

rkgzx9
    Hey Everyone... just wanted to say i had a great time.. would have liked to stay longer . Everyone i met were just great people , everyone in the whole group sems that way !! im horrible with names so forgive me... anyway thanks to all the WVA boys for helping me get my barge off and on the trailer . ( i had the white/red Cheyenne tunnel) hope to see all of you soon .
    Rob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast