Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Irvine V-Drive Regatta

Ntwotrance
    Ok, gotta ask, what the hell happened??? Saw the boat pointing nose up, by the time we got there they were trying to get it out of the water, talked to the passenger (barron, I really hope someone got a pic of her... ) but she was sketchy...

Nucking futs
    Saw the whole thing happen,it was great the first time buy he hung it tight but the second time it was to rough and she caught an edge an pitched them both.Looked as if they were both ok but im sure it scared them both.saw junior help get the boat out of the water and it was running an hour later.not a good showing if you ask me,but there was a couple of flats that just flat hauled ass.It was cool to hang out but the k boats needed to come out and play.

schiada96
    she had a prob with her foot I saw the whole thing unfold, first time around he turned it too tight ang got away with it second time no luck. I was on the point when it happend

lilrick
    lotsa fun, I had a blast hangin with K-16,K-17,etc. weather was bitchin'. Glad nobody got hurt on that flip. saw the whole thing...

uclahater
    Originally posted by Nucking futs
    Saw the whole thing happen,it was great the first time buy he hung it tight but the second time it was to rough and she caught an edge an pitched them both.Looked as if they were both ok but im sure it scared them both.saw junior help get the boat out of the water and it was running an hour later.not a good showing if you ask me,but there was a couple of flats that just flat hauled ass.It was cool to hang out but the k boats needed to come out and play.
    Who flipped and who was the passenger?

Ntwotrance
    I talked to the passenger when she got to shore, was worried about all the cameras (something about popping out???), but glad everyone was ok. I stopped before leaving to look the boat over, and it looked alright. It was good meeting 76Barron, good seeing HolyMoly again!, and V-Drive Video. going to post some of the pics up on Hot Spots West, camera died early so only have a handfull, but I know that more will be posted later on anyways.

dmontzsta
    It was good to meet some of you guys that I met, but faces with names.
    I must ask though, does anyone know if I can still get my hands on a shirt? my dad is giving me guilt trips and saying I should of got him one for fathers day. Now I feel bad and need to get one.
    what do you guys suggest?

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    It was good to meet some of you guys that I met, but faces with names.
    I must ask though, does anyone know if I can still get my hands on a shirt? my dad is giving me guilt trips and saying I should of got him one for fathers day. Now I feel bad and need to get one.
    what do you guys suggest? should be able to just email your request to swd4kp@aol.com

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    should be able to just email your request to swd4kp@aol.com
    nice! thanks for the info. do you know the name of the recipient I will send it to?

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    nice! thanks for the info. do you know the name of the recipient I will send it to?
    "dave n" from the boards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast