Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Irvine V-Drive Regatta 6/13 Pics

dmontzsta
    I have well over 100 coming, I will post them here. Just taking forever to upload and convert them smaller.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    I have well over 100 coming, I will post them here. Just taking forever to upload and convert them smaller.
    I know you got some sweet pics today...wish I had charged mine this morning...

WUTWZAT
    Wish I was there, got stuck with the kids (3) while my brother went out to find a truck to haul his new 5th wheel behind. Well now I got a place to stay in Parker at least. And I got to see the new Garfield movie :frown: wasn't so bad had two retarded guys in front of me to keep it interesting. Soon my bros 5th wheel will be darkening my door step, until he takes it to Parker for the summer.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by WUTWZAT
    Wish I was there, got stuck with the kids (3) while my brother went out to find a truck to haul his new 5th wheel behind. Well now I got a place to stay in Parker at least. And I got to see the new Garfield movie :frown: wasn't so bad had two retarded guys in front of me to keep it interesting. Soon my bros 5th wheel will be darkening my door step, until he takes it to Parker for the summer.
    was wondering what happened to you today...

dmontzsta
    dont worry Jason, you can relive it through the pics I need to get out and see Garfield, I promised the little one.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    dont worry Jason, you can relive it through the pics I need to get out and see Garfield, I promised the little one.
    I'm just hoping someone got the top off pics...

Ntwotrance
    last post for the evening...this is a special note to "her". It was good talking to you today, I'm glad you're ok, we were worried about you. Should be more pics posted here and there of the day....

dmontzsta
    bad bing
    Irvine Pics (http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/)

BADBLOWN572
    Anyone know what the true story is about the boat getting wet? I was out there and heard a bunch of different rumors, but nothing true. Who knows what actually happened?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast