Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Addicted

Kim Hanson
    Is it a problem to be addicted to forums? I seem to have a problem with them, reply to as many as I can .......( . )( . )....
    How do you ween yourself off these things? Shit, I need help Post ***** doing the most, with what I got.

Kim Hanson
    Must be just me......( . )( . )...Whats new!

Scream
    Kim, I think you're talking to the voices in your head. SCARY.

Squirtin Thunder
    Kim,
    There is a 12 step down load to take care of this problem of yours.
    But who says its a problem anyway???
    I bet you have a tun of info in your head of all the things that you have learned on these forums.
    Jim

Cheap Thrills
    I dont know if it's a problem or not but 9 times out of 10 at least one of my 5 computers is logged onto the HB forums and all 5 have their home page set to the forums front page .
    I usually fall to sleep with my laptop playing a movie and if I wake up in the middle of the night I will log on just to see if I missed anything
    I would have a hard time going more than a day without logging on . :frown: unless I was at the lake . but then Im thinking about what kind of threads to post about the days events .
    addicted ,, yes , yes I am . but it's better than being addicted to
    drugs I suppose.
    C.T. :wink:

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Scream
    Kim, I think you're talking to the voices in your head. SCARY.
    Shh's my beer can talks to me, not voices in my head ..........( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
    Kim,
    There is a 12 step down load to take care of this problem of yours.
    But who says its a problem anyway???
    I bet you have a tun of info in your head of all the things that you have learned on these forums.
    Jim
    You know , I have learned alot off these forums! I have to thank ya all for it, without all you guys. I would still be on the HydroStream Board wondering how does this shit work?......( . )( . ).....I seem to be bored alot latley

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
    I dont know if it's a problem or not but 9 times out of 10 at least one of my 5 computers is logged onto the HB forums and all 5 have their home page set to the forums front page .
    I usually fall to sleep with my laptop playing a movie and if I wake up in the middle of the night I will log on just to see if I missed anything
    I would have a hard time going more than a day without logging on . :frown: unless I was at the lake . but then Im thinking about what kind of threads to post about the days events .
    addicted ,, yes , yes I am . but it's better than being addicted to
    drugs I suppose.
    I think it is close to drugs, I lurk on forums that I said I would stay away from , is that bad?........( . )( . )...I don't post though Its a beginning right!

missboatnam1
    kim, how ya doing buddy??? well my opion of the forms, is YES it is addicting......i was neglating my normal daily life things...so i stoped posting so much....i still love everyone here, and i dont want them to forget me, but i relized sitting on a flipin computer all day, was negleting my life, and the people around me!!!!...so i cooled it...but i still love coming here and seeing the names that i love!!
    KIM HANSON<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    if you ask, i awncer...im good like that!!

Cheap Thrills
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    I think it is close to drugs, I lurk on forums that I said I would stay away from , is that bad?........( . )( . )...I don't post though Its a beginning right!
    thats kinda like not inhaling I'm sure it's ok
    I havent been asked to leave any forums but theres one that has blocked my IP address but I still lurk on it through a remote system that I controll so talk about lurking I got it bad
    anyhoo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast