Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irvine V-Drive Regatta Pics!

dmontzsta
    If you see your boat in one of these and would like a FULL size and by FULL size I mean FULL size Let me know, I have no problem sending it to you. Sorry if I missed any boats there were there today, I tried to catch you all. It was good meeting and hanging with all of you, made my day.
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/
    I need another shirt!

Sleek-Jet
    Link no worky.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
    Link no worky.
    ***boat has been weird lately, try swiping the entire link, only some of it was linked, it is weird stuff. let me try this again...
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta's%20pics/IrvineLakeVDriveRegatta6-13-04/
    I dont think HB likes linking of other sites or something.

Ntwotrance
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    ***boat has been weird lately, try swiping the entire link, only some of it was linked, it is weird stuff. let me try this again...
    I dont think HB likes linking of other sites or something.
    forgot to tell ya, there is a way around the link to get the pics...Don, I'll post them as soon as I can on Hot Spots West with the others...

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Ntwotrance
    forgot to tell ya, there is a way around the link to get the pics...Don, I'll post them as soon as I can on Hot Spots West with the others...
    ok, I think the apostrophe in the link throws it off.

Ntwotrance
    ok, I think the apostrophe in the link throws it off.
    I'm uploading/downloading them to Hot Spots West right now...wow, didn't know there were so many!!!

dmontzsta
    I'm uploading/downloading them to Hot Spots West right now...wow, didn't know there were so many!!!
    Thanks, that will help everyone here view them better. Yes, there is about 150 I think. I still had 80 to go on my camera, I love this thing. Most of those were zoomed out because of us being so far away.

Ntwotrance
    Thanks, that will help everyone here view them better. Yes, there is about 150 I think. I still had 80 to go on my camera, I love this thing. Most of those were zoomed out because of us being so far away.
    I've got about another hundred to post, not sure how to handle the movies, may move them to my server at work, and open them for people to browse from there...maybe still doing pics at work tomorrow, just let me know how you're numbering them or if you can put them in a different folder so I can keep posting for ya.

dmontzsta
    I've got about another hundred to post, not sure how to handle the movies, may move them to my server at work, and open them for people to browse from there...maybe still doing pics at work tomorrow, just let me know how you're numbering them or if you can put them in a different folder so I can keep posting for ya.
    I could take the apostrophe off the the folder name and that should make the link work. I dont know if it will change all my stuff in that folder though. I will ask my friend tommorrow.

dmontzsta
    Here is another folder off my server with no apostrophe, lets see if this works.
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Other%20Cars/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast