Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun at Lost Lake

stoker2001
    Originally posted by You Te
    Well Eddie,
    That being said. it will stomp the crap out of Stoker 201s boat.
    You Te ut,you could of phrazed it a little nicer then that there is no substitute for spray on our pisspots).now that i got my new intake,i am alittle skepticle that you are making any more power then me i know you like a serious challenge and we will go at it with the bottle out there is alot to be said about seat time that being said i believe it will be a must see race

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by stoker2001
    ut,you could of phrazed it a little nicer then that there is no substitute for spray on our pisspots).now that i got my new intake,i am alittle skepticle that you are making any more power then me i know you like a serious challenge and we will go at it with the bottle out there is alot to be said about seat time that being said i believe it will be a must see race
    Let me jump in here for a sec. You guys who have seen KK red Mirage run at CFW know it runs good. I watched him and UT do some side by side hole shots at the BBSP. It was the first day UT had his new boat in the water. (This is why there are no pics of the new boat).
    The only seat time he had was the 16mi trip down from Topock.
    Remember, he and KK were neck and neck........Oh and UT never hit the 2-stage bottle which = 250 additional HP.
    My old boat was well over 200lbs more than UT's and 100hp less nos shot. I never ran it on the rope but did run side by side with a very low 9's flattie and jet.

Roman 1
    Roman .0001
    Thats right, you don't qualify for a 1.
    You Te
    Snnnzzzzzzzzz, yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.... Te, wake me up when your ready to post something worth reading... oh,,,,thats right, 8 year old mentallity.
    RC

uclahater
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    Let me jump in here for a sec. You guys who have seen KK red Mirage run at CFW know it runs good. I watched him and UT do some side by side hole shots at the BBSP. It was the first day UT had his new boat in the water. (This is why there are no pics of the new boat).
    The only seat time he had was the 16mi trip down from Topock.
    Remember, he and KK were neck and neck........Oh and UT never hit the 2-stage bottle which = 250 additional HP.
    My old boat was well over 200lbs more than UT's and 100hp less nos shot. I never ran it on the rope but did run side by side with a very low 9's flattie and jet.
    Roland all we here from UT is show it or prove it All were asking is for him to back it up like hes asking everyone else to Roman, V-Drive Video, and myself have never claimed to be the fastest or said that we couldnt be beat by an outboard All thats been said is we think our fastest V-Drive can smoke your groups fastest outboard
    UT If your thinkin 9's is going to make you King guess again, Better yet high 7's or 8's you better think again
    Thats why you guys hold BBSP where none of the fast guys can go Thats the only way to protect your egos and actually are able to still call it BBSP.

Roland the Fisherman
    Ut and I both have new boats. My new boat (last year) is 100+lbs less than the old boat and 75hp more. I don't know if it would run 8's but I know UT's will.
    I also know alot of this is said for fun, but not to many of us outboarders including UT think we can beat a real deal drag boat.
    BBSP is a fun way to say if you can drive it there we probably got ya covered at speed ally. And if we don't then so what we did have some fun.
    Whats funny is people don't want to believe that you can hang a 153cu in oil burning piece of s--t on the back of a "true" soft riding 4 seater, squeeze it a little and run 9's then boat all day, then all weekend, then all summer, for 4to 5 summers.
    Oh I also crack up when I read posts claiming ones man-hood based on the type of boat one drives.
    I wonder if our men and women overseas drive v-drives?
    Roland
    Oh and have a good safe weekend!

You Te
    Stoker 201,
    We had some fun, next time I will have tight heads instead of 160# and will have lost 75 Lbs and I will trim the boat, can you say XR6. I'm working on a few more tricks also.
    Hey Roland, correction, it a 300 shot of nos.
    uclahater,
    I never said I was the fastest. YOU WILL NEVER GET IT uclahater,
    BBSP is for fun, it's not the world champion ship, so get over it.
    Yes, I'm sure a Trailer Queen can spank an outboard that's because it's a TRAILER QUEEN!!!!!
    You guy's love to talk about other peoples boats.
    You guy's know for a fact I have a very quick boat, so if you want to see it run, attend BBSP.
    So if the fast guy's can't go, they must be TRAILER QUEENS and that brings me to my point, they are race boats not lake boats.
    Of course the 7 sec v drives are running up and down the lake all day, whatever you say.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    [B]
    Of course the 7 sec v drives are running up and down the lake all day, whatever ...
    You Te [/B
    Its true that most 7, 8 even 9 second dragboats aren't used for everyday boating.
    I doubt there are very many wackers out there running 8's and still used for all purpose boating, there may be a few just like the few flats and hydros used regularly.
    However, most 7, 8, and 9 second inboard drag boats CAN make it to BBSP, they probably just don't care.
    The inboard circle boats are actually very good at running long distance in f..d up water and many have been converted to play use. Will they ever show up to your BBSP?? I doubt it, but who knows.
    If the last BBSP wasn't at the same time as our Needles outing, I may have cruised my flatty over to tape these festivities.
    Roland, champ boats are often at the races I tape. I watch them all the time and am very aware of there capabilities. The outbard drags are on TV all the time.
    Have a nice day
    Jerry

uclahater
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    Ut and I both have new boats. My new boat (last year) is 100+lbs less than the old boat and 75hp more. I don't know if it would run 8's but I know UT's will.
    I also know alot of this is said for fun, but not to many of us outboarders including UT think we can beat a real deal drag boat.
    BBSP is a fun way to say if you can drive it there we probably got ya covered at speed ally. And if we don't then so what we did have some fun.
    Whats funny is people don't want to believe that you can hang a 153cu in oil burning piece of s--t on the back of a "true" soft riding 4 seater, squeeze it a little and run 9's then boat all day, then all weekend, then all summer, for 4to 5 summers.
    Oh I also crack up when I read posts claiming ones man-hood based on the type of boat one drives.
    I wonder if our men and women overseas drive v-drives?
    Roland
    Oh and have a good safe weekend!
    Roland I applaud your honesty again I believe that both UT and yourself have very fast and also very nice boats that run what ever you claim
    In my situation IM not building my boat to Drag or Bench race, Im building mine to run with the SSRA I will never be able to beat either one of you with this boat in a drag race and maybe not even a circle race and to be honest with you I could care less
    You Te on the other hand calls a race where the fast boats cant get to and then uses the term Trailer Queen as our main excuse
    Bottom Line V-Drives are the fastest boats in the World, and everybody knows it but You Te
    I like any boat where theres been pride taken, looks good and hauls ASS. I beleive many of us V-Drivers complimented you on how nice your boat was Name one time you've seen you Te pay any V-Drive a compliment on theres
    OK enough You Te bashing Have a great 4th and be safe

You Te
    Uclahater,
    First off, BBSP is not my event I did not start it I just attend. For some reason I thought a turbine boat was the fastest in the world, but hey, what do I know.
    For some reason I thought I told Kindsvater Flat he had a nice looking boat. You know the post where I told you to.......put a sausage in it.
    You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Uclahater,
    For some reason I thought a turbine boat was the fastest in the world, but hey, what do I know. You Te
    The worlds fastest boat is powered by a jet engine. The dudes name is Ken Warby, he's from down under and he built his hydro in his back yard. I think his engine is from a fighter jet??
    There are some jet powered turbines in a few offshore boats that haul ass but nothing even near the 240 mph TFH.
    Jerry

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast