Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adjustable Billett Trailer Hitch......

Havasu47
    Where do you get them?

djunkie
    Where do you get them?
    River Dave was selling them a while back. Maybe he can still get them.

rapidhitch.com

JetBoatRich
    I bought mine on e-bay

syke-o
    along the same lines of this question.. is there any recommended height for the trailer hitch from the ground when towing?? for example i have a stock F250 2wd and the height is around 20" from the ground to the top of the ball give or take, and my buddy volunteered to tow with his truck which is lifted, and after we tried a 12" drop hitch the measurement from the ground is 23" to the top of the ball on the hitch... is that enough to make a difference??? the boat rides a little higher in the front, and the bottom of the drive is only 1" lower to the ground..

The trailer frame should be level...
    Steve

Havasu47
    along the same lines of this question.. is there any recommended height for the trailer hitch from the ground when towing?? for example i have a stock F250 2wd and the height is around 20" from the ground to the top of the ball give or take, and my buddy volunteered to tow with his truck which is lifted, and after we tried a 12" drop hitch the measurement from the ground is 23" to the top of the ball on the hitch... is that enough to make a difference??? the boat rides a little higher in the front, and the bottom of the drive is only 1" lower to the ground..
    Level your trailer and measure the ball height.

the only thing i consider when towing is is the boat level.i have a lifted truck and go about half way down on a 11" hitch for the boat and all the way down for the motorcycle trailer and ball height is still to high.could use a another few inches of drop but trailer is old so its drags the ground every once in a while.if it was a an outdrive i would of not tow it unless i got more drop.

Havasu47
    rapidhitch.com
    Tried www.rapidhitch.com and does not work for me.
    Thanks for the answers. Jetboatrich, what description did you search for on Ebay?

JetBoatRich
    Tried www.rapidhitch.com and does not work for me.
    Thanks for the answers. Jetboatrich, what description did you search for on Ebay?
    EBAY- HITCH (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RAPID...53QQitemZ80532 74106QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast