Thread: my project

460 jus getn it
    here are the latest pics from today. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cf0003-med.jpg

AdrenelineOD
    So you polished it? Is that what you r talking about? looks great. Now do mine next

JET-O-VATOR
    YOU CAN HAVE THE PRIVELEDGE OF POLISHING MINE ALSO LOL

GM Killer
    If your pump is polished and not chromed, then here is a trick of the trade for ya. Polish it with wax, turtle or whatever, and the shine will last a lot longer then if it is unprotected. I have one of my pumps polished and without the wax it lasts only a few hours in the water before the shine starts to go. With the wax it will stay pretty good for 2-3 days.
    I also tried to clearcoat some pieces to see what would happen and they yellowed on me.

topless
    Originally posted by GM Killer
    If your pump is polished and not chromed, then here is a trick of the trade for ya. Polish it with wax, turtle or whatever, and the shine will last a lot longer then if it is unprotected. I have one of my pumps polished and without the wax it lasts only a few hours in the water before the shine starts to go. With the wax it will stay pretty good for 2-3 days.
    I also tried to clearcoat some pieces to see what would happen and they yellowed on me.
    And tell them who used to do the waxing on it.

460 jus getn it
    460 polishing shop closed its doors about 2 hours ago i had a heel of a time polishing but it all paid off in the end

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by 460 jus getn it
    460 polishing shop closed its doors about 2 hours ago i had a heel of a time polishing but it all paid off in the end
    Looking good man. When you going to have it on the water? You might also want to try a product called Sharks Hide. Have heard real good reports about it over on Banderlog forums. Ask "Mrs. P" about it. Oh ya, finally got my Sprint on the water, its running great.
    Rod

460 jus getn it
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    Looking good man. When you going to have it on the water? You might also want to try a product called Sharks Hide. Have heard real good reports about it over on Banderlog forums. Ask "Mrs. P" about it. Oh ya, finally got my Sprint on the water, its running great.
    Rod
    hotrod, im shooting for a month, we still have to spray the top half and assemble the motor. i will do the carpet my self and im going to drop my seats off this week. do you have any current pics of your boat.......